What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Selling a beautiful, secluded house.

Haywire

Escaped Convict
I'm selling a lovely little house that is tucked away in the middle of nowhere - perfect for storing gear and prized items. I've had this house for 2 years and it hasn't been robbed once.

Features:

- Hidden away

- Can hold 1 storage crate 

- Beautiful scenery surrounds the house

- Surrounded by hills and trees that keep it hidden

- Lots of space to land a large helicopter right outside the house

- Hills and forests make it easy for home defense. 

I'm looking for a minimum of 500k. I will sell the house and give you coordinates once I have received my money, I obviously can't provide pictures or coords publicly as that would ruin the point of privacy.

If it's the one that is the same type as the image below, @Haywire, don't forget to take all the marijuana out of the cupboards before you sell it, or you'll lose the lot!

Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F.jpg

NB - for any idiots wondering, this is NOT the actual location - it's merely an example of the type of house (if I have the correct one).

If it's the one that is the same type as the image below, @Haywire, don't forget to take all the marijuana out of the cupboards before you sell it, or you'll lose the lot!

Land_i_Stone_HouseSmall_V1_F.jpg

NB - for any idiots wondering, this is NOT the actual location - it's merely an example of the type of house (if I have the correct one).

..how do you know about the weed

..how do you know about the weed
HAHA! Really? You ask me how I know about the weed? :D

Consider yourself lucky I didn't mention the rifle and the attachment in your other place ;)

I know *everything* mate. And then some. :D

HAHA! Really? You ask me how I know about the weed? :D

Consider yourself lucky I didn't mention the rifle and the attachment in your other place ;)

I know *everything* mate. And then some. :D

Okay so you know about it because of your super special mystic god powers not because you found it and broke into it...had to make sure xD

Okay so you know about it because of your super special mystic god powers not because you found it and broke into it...had to make sure xD
Hehe - I see your fears now. No, you're ok. I just saw your post and thought "I could save him the bother of making a photo", so I checked the DB. There was only one logical house that fitted your description.

And then I noticed the weed... and thought I'd be extra-helpful... because it is not unknown (in fact, it is extremely common) for people to sell a house and completely forget what we used to call their 'T-inventory'. Obviously now, it's a little easier to remember because it's all on the same inventory screen... but still. I thought it worth a reminder.

If I had robbed your house, it would've been by chance, and not via a DB plunge, I promise. There's no fun in that.

Back