What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

(Rejected - Template not used and no evidence)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selkip

I was just walking down the street and met a guy called King Moose. I said hi and he did not say anything. After us just doing nothing for a bit he pulls out a gun still did not say a word and I run. He then shoots me and runs off. I then come back and rob him but don't shoot him. When I am running away he still did not say anything he pulls out the gun again and shoots me again.

Use the correct template.

Yeah... KingMoose's been whined about in the chat by like 3 different people in 5 MINUTES, that's unreal. Apparently the proper way of RP for him is to SHOOT a guy he wants to rob FIRST, then rob his dead body off the money and items and then run away, VDMing people on his way.

I'm just gonna write this: KingMoose did not kill you! I did.

I'm playing with kingmoose, and you knocked him down and robbed him. With a gun. Then you ran towards me, so I shoot you in self-defence.

I will declare self-defense since you knocked down my friend and robbed him, then ran towards me with your gun out.

I'm just gonna write this: KingMoose did not kill you! I did.

I'm playing with kingmoose, and you knocked him down and robbed him. With a gun. Then you ran towards me, so I shoot you in self-defence.

I will declare self-defense since you knocked down my friend and robbed him, then ran towards me with your gun out.
It does not matter you are both or just Edward RDMing people you could see Sado saying it in the comments. 3 People were mad and King Moose for RDMing people and you just admit that you RDMed me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only killed you.

and when you run towards me, after knocking down my freind and stealing his money. I think you are going to do something to me aswell.

Thats why I shot you.

And to clearify...

YOU ran straight towards me!

not in an angle, STRAIGHT, with your gun out.

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):

Time & Date this happened:

Description of what happened:

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?:

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)

And to clearify...

YOU ran straight towards me!

not in an angle, STRAIGHT, with your gun out.
The first time I got killed by you I never took my gun out you did not even know I had a gun. The second time I am fine with but the first time was RDM.

OK, I just logget in and spawned in kavala. So I Was only There during the second shooting.

I cant say anything for my friend here.

Im Gonna tell him that he needs to make an account here, so he can write his perspective.

And I killed you the last time, I dont know who killed you before, but thats a different case

Last edited by a moderator:
Completely ignoring the template and providing no evidence means we cannot do anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back