What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Fluqi - 05/08/2017 (Unbanned 13/05/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fluqi

Welsh | 2020 Pub Quiz Winner
Staff Team
Los Santos Police
Los Santos Police Trainer
In-game Name
SI Fluqi [AC363]

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
05/08/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Vladic Ka

Reason given for your ban.
Racism - 1.2

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason I am banned from the Game Servers is because last night, like a complete and utter idiot, played a racist soundboard in a teamspeak room when there was someone who was live-streaming on twitch. As a direct result of this, I have been removed from my position as a Staff Team Level 4 Member and also banned ingame!

Why should we unban you ?
You shouldn't. Lets be honest, Rule 1.2 states that I should be banned permanently without appeal however, Vladic has given me the opportunity to appeal my ban so here I am.

I honestly don't know where to start. I have been apart of this community now for around 1 year and 6 months where within my time I have made the rank of SI in the police, Dr in the medics and well previously Staff Team Level 4 which I gained from when I was Member Support! Throughout this time, my record has been completely clean with me never getting Reported, PPC'd, Given Warning points on the Forums, in the Police or Medics! I would like to think that I have provided, in all situations that I have been apart of, the highest quality of roleplay that this server demands of it's players. All until now. All until I played a racist soundboard in a teamspeak room with a friend of mine. What was I thinking? I don't have an answer for you at all. I am certainty not a racist. However, you may think otherwise and that is fine. I would never ever in real life even come close to saying anything that was said on the soundboard. It's just not acceptable and like a complete and utter fucking prat that I am, I played the soundboard.

Every single bit of me hates the fact that it happened. I have thrown away everything that I have ever done on this community and the only person who is at fault is me.
Before we get into the reasons on why I should be unbanned, I'd just like to apologise to anyone who felt offended by what I said, most of you won't know what I said but that one person who did feel offended enough to report me, I am so sorry. If I knew who you were (which I will never because of obvious reasons) I'd try my best to make it right, even though I don't think there is a way. I'd also like to apologise and thank Management for all that they allowed me to do within Staff Team. It was the best months of my time apart of this community. Helping people is what I love to do and that's what I do every day in the police. As well as all of my friends and people who I have let down.

Now, I know exactly how unban appeal works so I'll look to make your lives easier.

I think I should be given a second chance although I shouldn't get one because as I stated above, within my time apart of this community I have done nothing but help better it whether that be in the Staff/Member Support Team, Police Force or Medics! Each and every day, I helped people and still do to this day. With my time within Staff/Member Support I done far too many to count Compensation Requests, Report a Players & Unban Appeals! (How Ironic right?) As well as time spent in teamspeak helping solve situations between players. With my time within the Police and Academy I trained countless people from the rank of Nothing to PC and even then helped countless more with general issues.

The rule that I broke was;
(1.2) Discrimination of any kind is punished by a permanent ban without appeal.
More specific; Racism. I used a racist soundboard in a teamspeak room with someone who was live-streaming (Although this doesn't matter) which is completely unacceptable.

What I will say is; If I am given another chance there will be, and I assure you, no more "fuck ups". There will still never be any report a players on me or complaints from anyone. I would just simply like to continue my story apart of the RPUK Community as an SI in the police force!

Not entirely sure what here will make sense. I am writing this whilst still upset and annoyed at myself.

Thanks for everything lads! Means a lot!

- Fluqi

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Well fluqi,

I was pretty shocked and very dissappointed when I heard that this nonsense happened on a Twitch live stream, plus on top of that there were many players also watching at the Same time. 

You decided to use a soundboard with racist phrases and words, because you thought it would be cool to impress your friends and of course have a good laugh which you probaly indeed have and enjoyed. 

You should know better and especially as a level 4 staff member. You know the rules around here, your one of the guys who enforce the rules here obviously. But your imaturity not only hurted your reputation, but also that of the staff team for having a player in a trusted position behaving this way. 

How are we supposed to let this pass away or in other terms brush under the carpet?

Players young or older make mistakes, but crap like this you learn not to do from your parents,teachers, or people with common sense and maturity. 

You might have been around for awhile, stating that you have a clean record within the police and abroad, but i have the feeling that you knew what you were doing and decided without caring about the community to still do it knowing the consequences. 

Why did you decide to behave in this manner using RPUK teamspeak channels?

Did you get a kick out of yourself, by impressing your friends? 

What does discrimination in your own words mean, and how can you prevent such ignorance from happening again?

What other rule did you break during this incident? 

How do you expect players to look and treat you, especially as a staff member and also a high ranking member of a whitelist faction behaving like this?

And all this on a popular twitch channel, using RPUK teamspeak platform. 

Well, I can assure you that nobody is as disappointed in myself more than me. That's a fact. 

Now I am unsure on what intelligence you have either been provided or have ascertained but I'd like to clear a few things up for you.

Now, you're question on how are we supposed to let this pass or in other terms brush under the carpet. Well, that's clearly not been the case at all. If this was being "swept under the carpet" then I wouldn't of got banned but simply removed from my Staff Position. My punishment for playing that soundboard was me getting removed from Staff and Banned! Forcing me to, if I wish to remain apart of RPUK, put up an unban appeal which will obviously inform everyone, not only ones that I consider friends but people who just know me, that I have been banned for such reason. This is the actual opposite of "brushing it under the carpet". 

Your question on "Why did you decide to behave in this manner using RPUK Teamspeak Channels" & "Did you get a kick out of yourself, by impressing your friends"

The truthful answer here is that I don't know. I guess I just wasn't thinking about the consequences that would occur if and when such actions were taken. I wasn't really focusing on what the outside spectrum would think because I was in the moment. I was caught up with the 3 people in my room at the time having so called "banter" which clearly led to something utterly disgusting happening. My lack of maturity and as carefree I was in the moment, I allowed something called common sense to just wander away and play such an atrocious soundboard which clearly led to my swift removal from Staff & the Server, hopefully temporarily.

Your question on "What does discrimination in your own words mean, and how can you prevent such ignorance from happening again"

Well, I don't think there is many ways of describing what discrimination means so forgive me if I state the obvious but here goes nothing; Discrimination is where the treatment of different types of Religion, Race, Sexual orientation, and age has a preconceived opinion that is not based on actual experience/facts. - I am not entirely sure what I can write here to reassure you that such ignorance won't happen again apart from my word. I would hope that although this has somewhat tarnished my reputation like you stated, people can still trust me. However, to be even more assured that this will never happen again, because although it's similar, as you know I didn't actually say the awful word myself and thus I have removed from that from soundboard and even so considering removing the entire thing because clearly it's gotten me in shit. 

The other rule that I broke, although I will state and you know full well many people do it in Police Rooms (especially locked ones since they're not really "Public Rooms" is:  (11.2) Voice changers & soundboards - It has come to a point where using voice changers or soundboards on our teamspeak has got very old, If you are found using soundboards or voice changers in public rooms including NHS/Police/UNMC you will be warned, kicked or banned.

Now, you ask how do I expect players to look and treat me?

If I am being completely honest with you, I have been brought up in real life to not really care too much on what peoples opinions of me are. I am sure we all have our real life stories, I sure as hell have mine and with that I have grown to not really get too bothered with what people say to me however what I will say is; I have since being banned and removed from Staff Team received so much support from both friends and foes to know that people at least those who didn't take offense to it have either forgiven me or understand what's happened. As for the ones (or one, clearly being the person who reported me) who took offense to what I played in the soundboard, in my unban appeal itself I wrote a complete paragraph apologizing for what I had played. 

I'd just like to apologise to anyone who felt offended by what I said, most of you won't know what I said but that one person who did feel offended enough to report me, I am so sorry. If I knew who you were (which I will never because of obvious reasons) I'd try my best to make it right, even though I don't think there is a way.

Now, finally your statement on doing this all on a popular Twitch Channel whilst using RPUK's teamspeak platform and here is where I will refer to the intelligence comment I made above; Although it doesn't really make a difference and although it doesn't justify anything, I'd like to make clear that I at NO TIME!!!! had any idea that said person was streaming. On top of this, your comment on "Popular Twitch Channel" - And I mean no disrespect to the person in question but I wouldn't really call him a popular streamer. He had, at the time of the incident 3 viewers excluding people already in the teamspeak channel. - I would like to emphasize again, that I am in NO WAY! making an excuse. Either way it's awful but I just wanted to make sure all the facts were on the table.

Thank you for taking your time in looking at the unban appeal, INFO. 

- Fluqi

Fluqi,

You have given so much to this community as a Previous Staff Member and as Police officer. I can not really get my head around why you did it, the only thing I can think of is the good old saying "You are only human". But as you know, that does not mean you can break rules.

Personally I do not think you were trying to cause harm or be disruptive. You were just acting idiotic and you paid the price. Now if what you did had malicious intentions I would make sure you were shown the door for good.

That being said, from a staff prespective this case is closed. From a police prospective its up them to decide your future within the police force.

Unbanned 13/05/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back