What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

NHS Patrol

Sir Declan

After being away for a few months i have forgot how good being in the NHS really is. It opens up a whole different types of RP experiences and its so much fun.​

On my first day of being back in the NHS i have met so many good people in and out of the NHS and had some amazing rp experiences.​

If you have been thinking about joining the NHS i would just say go for it, its so great.​

I would like to thank these lads for patrolling with me and making it so fun.​

​

I would also like to thank the TCK member that i ran into all the time and i cant remember his name for the life in me. ​

We had a very present chat about what to do with rice.​

If anyone can find this man, please tell him that me and steve are sat in the bedroom waiting for him with some rice.​

​

Last edited by a moderator:
@VikRambo

It was the guy driving the quad about. All i remember about this beautiful man was that his name begins with a s... i think.

Twas the strange and wonderful Snoopy!

Was this the thing where medics were singing under the bridge? I have a video if it was, that was pretty funny.

Back