What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Report a Player - Cemtec - Other (Report Actioned)

c2937698

Your In-game name

[P] Cpl. Wayfarer

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Cemtec

Date of the incident

06/24/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was flying over to the advanced weapons dealer when I saw two boats heading for the pearl cutters. With the hunch that they would head to pearl traders next, I went ahead and set up and waited. A while later the two boats arrived, and one got out and ran into the church with the pearl trader. I killed him.

Later on I got a text in game. the screen shots I will link below.

I unfortunately don't have any footage of his death in the redzone. However I do have the names of the medics who responded to his death. I'd be happy to give this information to a staff member if they need it to confirm that it really happened Like I said.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://imgur.com/a/4LFDz
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hello @c2937698 and thank you for your report. I will be needing a video from your side so I can actually see that you killed the player that has been reported. If you indeed did kill him, and you didn't give him your name etc, then it would be metagaming indeed.

Hello @Masis thank you for the quick reply. Due to me being an idiot I didn't think to record the interaction in the red zone. All I have to offer if the names of the NHS members who responded to his death, who could prove that I killed him and executed him just before they arrived.

If that's not enough then I'll be happy for you to reject this report. However even If I did give him my name (Which I didn't) I don't think it would justified of him to call me a "puss lord" out of role play just because he died. 

Hello @c2937698 and thank you for your quick response to this report as well! There is not enough evidence to see if this was really metagaming. Even tho I am 99% sure that it was, I can still not ban for something that is not a 100% sure. However, keep in mind, that this is an adult community where we do our best to provide the best form of high-quality roleplay, were swearing out of roleplay is not a form of High-quality roleplay obviously. The swearing out of roleplay wasn't the heaviest swearing out of roleplay, in this context, however, the person was raging out of roleplay whilst swearing out of roleplay. Therefore, I will be actioning this report, but not because of the possible meta-gaming, but for breaking RP without the // and swearing out of roleplay. Please keep in mind for the next time to fully record everything!

Report Actioned.

Back