What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - [TCK] John Dillinger - RDM(Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metick

Your In-game name

Bob Tallier

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[TCK] John Dillinger

Date of the incident

06/27/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

So Basicly Someone stole my truck at drug dealer Me and my friend chased after him to get my truck back And i began shooting the trucks wheels to get him stop [ He never stopped even after the wheels were stuck. Also his friend went after us in his car and began vdming us * In the video it's the guy where i said to "you also" He was riding a white SUV ]
Then suddenly this guy "John Dillinger" rdmed us for no reason. My friend tried asking That John dillinger came to Teamspeak but he refused saying "I'm not going to waste my full day in teamspeak"

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gksWePmMOLI&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

No

Last edited by a moderator:
All i see here is you RDM my friend in the hemmit you did not initiate and no rules were broken by me you were shooting my friend i saw it you died end of the report is a waste of peoples time have a awesome day .

Is there any reason why you are calling the person a nazi who stole you're truck and the metagaming big shout out to @JaxTeller for translating the video 

I myself am dutch and translated the video. I see no reason for you to call someone a nazi. And also saying you can just shoot them cause they stole your truck and then shooting them after. This is the definition of RDM. Just saying.

I was the person who stole the truck and basically what happened is that i saw there trucks parked just down the road from drug dealer so i pick locked one of the trucks and got keys to it, but as i got keys they came back and drove off in there trucks to the drug dealer, i then followed them up there to obviously steal there trucks that i knew were full of drugs, as i hopped in the truck they were running after me telling me to stop the truck giving no initiation on the tires or me myself, as i was driving of there was 2 or 3 guys in a quilin who were just behind me and started firing at me with no initiation at all, as this was happening i obviously radioed back in to my gang to ask them to come help as these rebels just started shooting at me without saying anything to me, 

i may have some footage of what happened at the drug dealer and leading up to them giving 0 initiation but i am currently not at my home where my pc is.

Me myself checked the video back i don't see myself calling someone a nazi.

My friend did probbaly * not sure * Because he was frustrated/mad about it.

Seeing as this gets so much attention we will get it out of the way.
Calling someone a Nazi because you are frustrated/mad is completely out of order and completely disrespectful. Shame on you.
Now for the RDM "I can shoot him because he stole our truck" No! you cannot. "We getting VDMed" is also not a line you should say ingame.
You always have to verbally initiate and to completely top it off you initiate out of the car. This shows complete disregard of the rules from you and Mr T.
Mr. T will be banned for (1.3) Swearing at someone outside of roleplay is not tolerated and will be punished by a ban.
Bob Tallier will be banned for (2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).
No action will be taken against John Dillinger cause in my opinion he did nothing wrong.  

Action Taken:

Name:[INF] Bob Tallier

Steam ID:76561198078448363

GUID:643eab3386c06c338bfcee0417cb4871

Name:[INF] Mr. T

Steam ID:76561198084617943

GUID:c76f1e32cacd9c1c1dfc73f42cd8fe9b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back