What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - kaymonox - 06/28/2017(Unbanned 05/07/2017)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaymonox

Unlinked
In-game Name
Kaymonox

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
06/27/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Long Beard

Reason given for your ban.
RDM

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 2

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
After having had some time to go over the situation as well as review the footage again and speak with some of my fellow gang members I am now ready to present you with my appeal as I believe I have learned from this situation and it will not happen again.

I believe I was banned because my gang mate RDM’d a police officer and I fired very soon thereafter (1-2 seconds) which was not the correct thing to do. My gang mate failed to initiate properly before engaging and I was not 100% confident in how far into the initiation both parties were so once the gunfight started I opened fire as well.

I did not hear the full conversation between my gang mate and the police officer as I was running up the stairs towards both of them where I could only hear mumbles and nothing specific. I did not want to be shot nor my gang mate to be killed so I joined in on the gun fight. That was my wrong doing because I did not fully hear the initiation on either parts between my gang mate and the police officer. As my gang mate did not initiate properly by threatening on the officer's life what happened was in all honesty totally unacceptable.

Had I known that my gang mate was not confident enough in initiations such as this I would have stepped in and made him back down. Unfortunately I had just returned to The Psychos earlier that day and I was not aware this specific gang mate was not good at negotiating.

If I am allowed back to the RPUK community I will ensure that all situations I partake in are done 100% by the book so we do not land in a similar situation again.

Why should we unban you ?
I understand what I did wrong, what me and my friend did was totally unacceptable and am very sorry for my actions. I have learnt my lesson and will not get involved with an RP situation, unless told otherwise in the future.
If I am unbanned and allowed to play back onto the RP community, I will be sure to keep my roleplaying to the best of my abilities so that I do not fall into a situation like this again. I am truly sorry and have learnt from my mistakes, thank you.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
Could you please quote the rule that you broke and explain the rules in your own words as well.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to reply to my appeal.

(2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting roleplay story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).

The rule that I broke and was subsequently banned for was RDM, RDM stands for random deathmatch which means I did not initiate adequately and hence shot a player without following the basic guidelines of roleplay. I basically did not initiate properly by failing to threaten the officers lives before my attempt to kill.

Also again thanks for replying I hope what I have said is what you were after. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As I was running up the staircase I heard my teammate talking to the officer, though not clear what he said, I thought that he was initiating on the cops life. As I reached the top of the staircase my teammate open fired and I instantaneously thought that he had threatened life, and as the officer was open firing as well, I shot back to neutralise the threat. After the situation was over and reviewing the footage provided it was clear that there was no initiation on life and by me opening fire on the cop this is classed as RDM. 

To prevent this from happening in the future I would make sure that I don't assume there has been a proper initiation and make sure that the communication between the initiator and support is clear.

did you read our rules? 
And will you be able to follow them if we choose to unban you? 

Yes, I have re-read the rules (especially RDM) and feel I am now fully informed on all rules and confident that I can and will follow them to the book.

i hope you learned from this people make mistakes, 
Don't let us down. 

Unbanned  05/07/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back