What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Un-ban Appeal - NIrishAndrew - 07/24/2017 (Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Applebyy

The Morrison Family
In-game Name
NIrishAndrew

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
02/11/2017

Member of the team that banned you.
Wilco

Reason given for your ban.
1.6 Uploading IRA Picture

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
The reason for my ban was because i had uploaded a picture of an ira gunman with a stupid caption.

Why should we unban you ?
I think that I should be unbanned because other than a few minor disagreements I was a quiet member that just wants to play a game, since being banned I haven't played altis life that much, purely because there is nowhere that I can settle in and actually have a community to play in as they don't really appeal to me. I have played and been a member of this community a while nearly 3 years I think and the friends and people I have met I still talk too, I have made some good friends and I would like to be able to play again with them, what I done to get banned was just stupid I couldn't really say why I posted the picture, I just did, silly really, but looking past that I can just apologise and say that it would never happen again. Initially when I uploaded the photo I wasn’t thinking, I had no intentions of offending anyone and I am genuinely sorry for my actions.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
No

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a perm ban, please refer to the permanent ban appeal.

Denied.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back