What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

[A-MERC] crew and [Cop] Begravaren - RDM and Combat Logging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doohicky

Name of the person you are reporting (in-game name):  [Cop] Begravaren , [A-MERC] Walle, and [A-MERC] Joy. 

Unfortunately I didn't get evidence of the other A-MERC fucks doing this, but I'm hoping someone else will add it. All of the [A-MERC] tagged folks were doing it.

Time & Date this happened: 5/11/2014 10PM Eastern (3am GMT)

Description of what happened: RDM Fest. They kept combat-logging and coming back, then killing everyone and anyone they saw.   2 of these guys were shooting from green-zones, one from the market and another from hospital roof.

Have you tried to resolve with the player before posting?: Hell No.

Please post video evidence/screenshots here
(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence)
Here's a nice little album of their combat logging:   

http://imgur.com/a/yxTgr

I can confirm, that the whole crew/group, named (A-MERC), repeatedly RDM'ed & combat logged in Athira at the precise time given by Doohicky. I believe, it were 4-5 members online at that time on server#1, there were many witnesses + many casualties, who can also confirm this. Above all, this already happened more then once, I can remember at least 1 time although. They always come online at night time(EU). I thought, they were already reported, but it wasn't so - till now. Now I decided to speak up, although without any video/picture proof/evidence. But hey, I don't need that, I'm an honest & reliable witness = person!

This topic can be scrapped/archived/closed/locked, the culprits were banned while I was typing this up.

Not only were they banned from this server, but we also tracked down which server they actually play on, talked to the admin (who was very understanding and didnt seem happy about it at all) and hopefully they got in big, big trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back