What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - [Lt] Prince and his mates - RDM (Report Actioned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastNickLeft

"This Is the Way"
Unlinked
Your In-game name

Noah Ntiaton

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[Lt] Prince and his mates

Date of the incident

08/06/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

RDM

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

I was off duty and casually approached PCSO Fergus and John Wool on their patrol as I wanted to resolve my bounty from Police holidays. After roleplaying for few minutes I convinced them to give me a ride to NPAS. We've had an accident resulting in their unfortunate deaths and I stayed to call medic for them and wait for any assistance.

I kept sitting in a car as few vehicles stopped by NPAS Bridge. I was unarmed at that point. They jumped out, I jumped out, trying to be nice with them as I offered them to take one of the police vehicles. Got no response besides of "get on the ground!", "get in the ground!", get on a ground", followed by shots on my vehicle. I was amused as I'm used to new players casually rules and wanted to see whether it was just an accident and requested one of my mate to come and aid me. After receiving few shots I've requested staff member present in a channel if there is something he can do, I also tried to send a admin dispatch, but I rather gave up then to send something like RDM on my location as I had no time.

When they actually properly handled the initiation I decided to comply, tried to put my hands up but I was sprayed down regardless of my compliance with their orders. There wasn't much roleplay involved.

I personally apologise for presenting myself a bit more hostile than usual, however I died like 3 times in space of 20 minutes, and having "get on a ground" as response to my attempt to speak to them.

I wouldn't be putting this report up at all, what really made me do it was the fact that when I messaged them on OCC I was totally disregarded as I'm wrong and they have no interest in having abnormal conversation about what happened. They also mentioned that they have video showing their initiation and I would be delighted to see it.

Thank you for your time reading this report. I will upload video with 3 minutes prior the situation tomorrow, however the footage I'm presenting to you is from the moment they stop and get out of their vehicles. (Audio might be a bit quiet if what they say, but if needed I'm sure I can edit volume in Sony Vegas if needed.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://youtu.be/Kv_ZJEp8cos
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Hey there, and thanks for providing a better video. Well, from what I can see this is a case of RDM. "Get on the ground" without a gun out the first time is odd enough, but after that, he does draw a gun but still doesn't provide any form of high-quality roleplay at all. Just get on the ground with a gun pointed at you. Jamz is already banned, but Joakim isn't. LT Prince also wasn't.

Also please keep in mind, saying //Nice RDM etc in chat is completely unnecessary. This is not where the // "notes" should be used for. I can understand you guys are frustrated but please refrain from this in the future.

[SIZE=medium](2.2) Random Deathmatch (also known as RDM) - Shooting at someone without engaging in any form of quality role play (eg. Giving enough time for them to comply with your order. Count downs are not considered quality roleplay, please at least attempt to create an interesting role play story before considering shooting.) is considered RDM. (Punishment is a ban).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]This rule is not applicable in the red zone. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Report Actioned.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back