What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - Oliver - Other (Report Denied)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Malley

Your In-game name

SgtM. Malley [UNMC]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

Oliver

Date of the incident

08/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

UNMC were called to the border that was previously unmanned because there were apparently rebels pretending to be UNMC and they were robbing people who came though, we responded to the situation and found two rebels matching the description of the robbers. We detained them for questioning, after a brief questioning period one of the men says "I need to go, like literally" we interpreted this as him needing to leave in real life, so we told him that we understand his situation so we will take him to the UNMC prison where he can sleep there. On the way to the prison in vehicle channel the man was continued to say he needed to go, I told him that we were close to prison and he could sleep there. He the asked if he lost all of his equipment when put in prison, after I told him that he would lose his equipment he was even more adamant that he needed to leave urgently, after telling him again that I would need to take him to prison he started to say that we would go to the government about me sending him ti prison without him doing anything. Obviously he was talking about reporting me for taking him to prison, but still I told him that he was going to prison, at which point he decides to disconnect saying before he does that he is leaving. Not only was this on the verge of breaking RP but I believe that since when I told him that he would lose his equipment he became more adamant to leave that he comabt logged to save his equipment.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7pXLExHUB8&feature=youtu.be
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

No

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

i was the other guy in the situation, my friend works in a sweetshop and we agreed to go the the blackmarket before he would come off to gear up. I would like to clarify that he was not trying to combat log but he needed to go his job because his boss is quite strict with their employees and would properly sack him if he didnt turn up on time. I do see that he was in the wrong but his shift was in like 5 minutes and he did indeed need to go.

Just thought that information might help

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@TCK Matt This is the longer version you requested, as you can see when I attempt to pull him from the vehicle I cannot as he has disconnected.

@Jaton You can see in the video that it is less than a minuet after he disconnects that we arrive at the prison, it would not have taken long to put him in prison where he could have disconnected and served his jail time later.

look man ive spoken to staff members / admins and they have told me to talk to you about it so can you message me on steam and we can go into team speak or discord because the way it came across to you guys when i said im leaving seemed like i was trying to save my stuff , im happy to let you have all my stuff however i had work at 3pm this was recorded at 2:50pm which gave me 10 mins to get to my work , i was 5 mins late and nearly lost my job because i had to stay and talk to you guys , i would like to talk this out with you and resolve the situation and this is also what the admins / staff members have asked me to do , so please add my steam and message me and we will arrange to talk through team speak or discord. 

http://steamcommunity.com/id/shadow051194/ message me ASAP thank you 

The situation is now resolved and this report no longer needs to be up, thank you @TCK Matt for your time looking into this.

It's good to hear you guys managed to resolve this situation with a good outcome. On request of the reporter, I will be taking down and disregarding this player report.

Report Denied. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back