What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Report a Player - [JINC] Moh Lester & Vladynson - Other (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FergusW

Fergus
Your In-game name

PC Fergus [KV777]

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

[JINC] Moh Lester & Vladynson

Date of the incident

08/30/2017

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Other

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

Not really much to say other than they both broke RP and I don't think a 3 minute lead up is needed because of the nature of the server rule break. I know my response probably could have been better but there is nothing written how we have to react.

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

http://plays.tv/video/59a6cea0a9fa093b83/more-crying-than-a-baby
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

First off all thanks for calling me an baby very respectful. First off all I feel like this is an revenge report because we discussed this and we decided not to file a report against you. We were both on the wrong side of the rules here so I feel like this is an useless post.

Thank you for your time.

How Moh Lester said, I think this is a revange report 85% because he reported you to admin and me to silver command. 2nd at question " You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting ", you said yes, which is not true, you didn't even tried to explain us something. I don't have what to say because you didn't said anything at " Please (in detail) describe the incident" , I don't think you understand you know what is in detail. You said just 1 word about what happend and you left us to watch the video. Eh, that doesn't matter, it matters that you broke 3 rules too. <3  Thanks for listening.

@Moh Lester & @vladynson I am not here to audition for the Jeremy Kyle Show so I'll try and keep this as professional as possible. Hopefully this will help the staff team decide as well. As you can see, we were in a pursuit of you (Vlad) which then you went to Oil Trader. You got out of the vehicle and started running so I decided to issue compliance on you and then out of no where, your friend decides to issue compliance on me telling me "On the floor, on the floor, on the floor cop, on the floor OR YOU'RE DEAD. That 'Or you're dead' is a threat to my life so therefore I could have just killed you if I wanted to but since I am such a shit shot I use rubbers which is why I rubbered both of you without saying anything.. The initiation from Mr. Lester is very poor, repeating the same things over and over again is poor in itself. 

You both broke this rule: (3.1) You must remain in character at all times, unless a uniformed Admin authorises you to speak out of character. Roleplay everything.
And Mr. Lester broke this rule: (2.8) Threats to report / disputes / Breaking RP in Voice. There are so many people on the server with all different points of view and disputes and disagreements are all part of the game, however please do not discuss them in-game also do not break RP in voice. For example if someone has RDM’ed you discussing this on the server or saying “I am going to report you” is not allowed. Please use the forums or teamspeak to report or discuss only (Punishment is a ban) Exception: You may contact someone using the text system if they are not on teamspeak or on the forums. Please only attempt to make this contact in effort to resolve the issue, not to antagonise the other player/users/members.

You called me to Liaison after this situation which I respect you for (the after the situation part) - you talked to me about what I had done wrong and I made it crystal clear that I had done nothing wrong. I then told you what you had done wrong (the breaking RP) and the CI that was with us (@Bauwsix - Sorry to bring you into this) said if it was a server rule break then it should be a player report for both sides which then gave me an idea. You can't expect me not to report something that is so blatantly wrong and the fact that you haven't been able to deal with something in an adult member is very concerning. 
Moving onto the quotes that you have made...:

First off all I feel like this is an revenge report because we discussed this and we decided not to file a report against you.
Not a revenge report, if you wanted to report me or PCC me, that's fine because I had done nothing wrong and I know that for a fact. 

We were both on the wrong side of the rules here so I feel like this is an useless post.
If you were on the wrong side (breaking server rules), why would I not post a report? Since you claim I was on the wrong side too, please enlighten me and quote every rule that I broke. Here's a helping hand;

• I asked for permission to scrap your Offroad
  • I am entitled to add people to the wanted list
  • I am entitled you use lethal / non lethal force on you since you threatened my life
Any more? Please enlighten me.

it matters that you broke 3 rules too
Please copy and paste or describe in your own words what rules I have broken.

I don't need to write a huge essay about the in detail part because it's clear about what rules have been broken and I wouldn't want to read a 6 page essay just for 2 people breaking RP.
I have nothing further to comment here unless requested to by Vlad, Moh Lester or a Staff Team member - I have written everything I needed to.

Last edited by a moderator:
After reviewing this report a Player i feel @DSGT Fergus did nothing wrong, however the same can not be said for @Moh Lester and @vladynson. like Fergus said the rules broken here was (2.8) and (3.1) therefore i will be actioning this report. I suggest you take this time to read the server rules before putting up a unban!

Ban Issued -(2.8)-(3.1) Moh Lester 76561198116917413

Ban Issued -(3.1) vladynson 76561198209403059

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back