What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

A Small message to the UNMC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous Capybara1

GDPR Removed
Dear UNMC members (generally the lower ranked ones),

We understand you want new things, and your Taru back. However I think sending your aggresive and annoyed behaviour on every single platform - discord and the forums - is unnecesary. It upsets me that you even hijack some suggestions posts with UNMC wants - could you please just do this thru your higher ups speaking to devs, instead of the unpatient unprofessionality you do now.

UNMC are not the only ones who suffered the mission file decreasing - NHS have lost almost all their Helis including their Tarus, and police some vehicles and many, many skins.

I know were at war, so I hope you dont kill me,

Tommeh

p.s. If your going to comment please speak constructivley, dont want this to become a shitstorm.

Dear UNMC members (generally the lower ranked ones),

We understand you want new things, and your Taru back. However I think sending your aggresive and annoyed behaviour on every single platform - discord and the forums - is unnecesary. It upsets me that you even hijack some suggestions posts with UNMC wants - could you please just do this thru your higher ups speaking to devs, instead of the unpatient unprofessionality you do now.

UNMC are not the only ones who suffered the mission file decreasing - NHS have lost almost all their Helis including their Tarus, and police some vehicles and many, many skins.

I know were at war, so I hope you dont kill me,

Tommeh

p.s. If your going to comment please speak constructivley, dont want this to become a shitstorm.

Inb4 hostility.

This post will be closely monitored, don't make this chaos.
i think this should be closed now as this is only going to cause a shit storm... 

FYI, UNMC Taru was taken away maybe a month+ ago instead of the skin... now we would not be bothered about this but in the time its been gone the police have had lots of updates, Nhs a couple and Civs a couple.

The unmc were not aware that we had to work on our own updates, now we are so we have began work on our own shit.

For starters please don't assume what we require, need or need fixing please.

You are not in the UNMC so you really don't have any ground to stand on in regards to our desires.

If you wanted to send a message to the UNMC you should have done it through a COL+ it's not rocket science but instead you decide it air your laundry here which,

1. Makes you look like a penis.

2. It's very unprofessional of yourself to be speaking on behalf of a faction that you yourself do not reside within. 

3. Doesn't send the right message.

Now if the UNMC upsets you then maybe the internet just isn't for you, mainly because we don't care about your feelings.

I would ask this post either be removed completely or locked as THIS will cause issues on the forms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back