What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

RPUK

Albiston

Banned
there is just something about this community which has a warm welcome and makes you feel like a part of a family every day.

Everytime I finish school I can't wait to load up my computer and start playing on altis life. It zones me out of the shit I'm experiencing at school,from the low life people who have to put you down every day, and  replaces it with amazing people who you meet in the server.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everybody in the community and all the devs and staff team for being here everyday making the server better as days go past.

@Nalurah is an amazing community liaison and is always correcting people if they break rules. Very kind and informative. 

@DjHolyChirst another new member to the RPUK team but has already made several amazing changes to the server and is very active. 

@Wilco been there from the beginning of the server back in 2014 and is still active and making great projects.

@jamesjsm @Watson @Will Smith

Are all great medics and are fun to be around!

Aw thank you so much for those kind words! I am glad we can make RPUK feel like a home to you and the rest of the community.

We should go on medic patrol together at one point, I love goofing around as a medic ;)

Thank you nalurah too, we should definitely go on a medic patrol soon! Me and Watson are always goofing around you would fit right in with us xD

I can agree on all the great things Nalurah's doing for the community :3

Alongside other admins and higher positioned members too!

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers @Jaton this is the stuff that is nice to hear it keeps me developing and reminds me what a great community is here at RPUK 

there is just something about this community which has a warm welcome and makes you feel like a part of a family every day.

Everytime I finish school I can't wait to load up my computer and start playing on altis life. It zones me out of the shit I'm experiencing at school,from the low life people who have to put you down every day, and  replaces it with amazing people who you meet in the server.

I would just like to say a massive thank you to everybody in the community and all the devs and staff team for being here everyday making the server better as days go past.

@Nalurah is an amazing community liaison and is always correcting people if they break rules. Very kind and informative. 

@DjHolyChirst another new member to the RPUK team but has already made several amazing changes to the server and is very active. 

@Wilco been there from the beginning of the server back in 2014 and is still active and making great projects.

I love how wholesome this is <3

This is the place I can just truly be myself. It's my escape from the day to day bullshit as well and we should not take this community for granted. Good that someone has taken the time to post something like this. 

So a big thank you and appreciation to the staff team and developers from me too.

Love you all <3

I totally agree with this. Everyone is so approachable x I just love how open we are as a community as well. One of the big guys you have missed who has helped me through a lot would be @Vladic Ka  he is a true gentleman

Back