What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Report a Player - dimitriz - Poor/Low Quality RP (Action Taken)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWilliam

Unlinked
Your In-game name

[IB] Cpl. Alvin

Name of the player(s) you are reporting

dimitriz

Date of the incident

14/11/17

Time of the incident (GMT)

What best describes this incident ?

Poor/Low Quality RP

Which server did the incident take place on

Server 1

Please (in detail) describe the incident

i pulled up to my friend on the main road next to this guy and they just talked . then i come along going to talk to my friend and he calls me a hobo. my friend gets a little upset that he called me a hobo and tells him to put his hands up. and then my friends said -jk im not robbing you . a few minutes later we kidnaped him and took him to the top of the mountain to do the thing from the lion king. and he starts saying ''you cant just shoot me it has to be done in high rp''(breaking roleplay) but our rp was good . thats when i started recording . and when i was about to execute him he combat logged. P.S there is alot of my bad singing in the vidio :p

Link to any evidence (Youtube/Screenshot)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2UgMKuuXeY
This report is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth!

Yes

You tried to resolve the situation with the player(s) before reporting

Yes

This is not a revenge report (Abuse will lead to forum/community bans)

Yes

Action Taken on Dimitriz for (2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).  

Steam ID: 76561198062609106 
GUID: b1e2d740081c4b4c666937e95b01cf77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back