What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here Less than 10 left!

Un-ban Appeal - Grizzly Bear - 26/11/17 (Unbanned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varife

Lifetime Donator
Lifetime Donator
In-game Name
Grizzly bear

Steam ID

The date of your ban.
17/11/17

Member of the team that banned you.
Coozer

Reason given for your ban.
2.5) Combat logging at any point during RP is exploiting. Some examples of this include: logging out during a firefight, being chased by the police, arrested by the police, while dead awaiting a medic, logging out in order to save gear, rage-quitting, logging out whilst restrained/detained (Punishment is a ban, which may be permanent. *) *Staff can make an informed decision depending on if you’ve made an attempt to resolve the issue. We do suggest you attempt to rejoin the server and continue the roleplay (try messaging them with the mobile system first).

The Server you initially were banned on.
Server 1

In your own words, please type why you think you were banned.
I was very lean and drunk at the time of the incident so don't remember it very well, but after looking at muitiple recordings from myself and witnesses. I can clearly see that I was very salty and tired so I just switched my computer off and went to bed.

Why should we unban you ?
This is my first in-game ban in the last 10 months I believe, also even know I keep very up to date with the rules. For some reason I thought that it was allowed to DC while your dead/downed. Mainly because I see it happen all the time and the rule is called "combat log" so I just assumed that you can't leave while your in a gunfight etc, but you can when your dead? Sounds stupid but that must of just slipped out my head at the time, on any normal sober situation I would of just sat there and waited. I'm very aware going on the server in that kind of state was very careless and no ones wrong doing but my own. I really do apologise and iil be more careful in the near future. I would of liked to resolve the situation, but he clearly had 0 intention to do so.

Please confirm this unban request is for you.
Yes

I have read and understand the unban appeal process
Yes

Please confirm you understand there is no timeframe for your appeal.
Yes

Before you submit this form please confirm you have fully read the rules click here
Yes

You have 8 warnings on the forum, 5 of them carry points

Do our rules not apply to you ?

You have 8 warnings on the forum, 5 of them carry points

Do our rules not apply to you ?
Of course they do, most of my warning points are me just being salty and saying something passive aggressively. 

My most recent warning point was for saying "ruleplay" I honestly do not understand how that is to be perceived as "causing drama".

Hence the reason I very rarely comment on the fourms.

@Grizzly Bear you hit the nail right on the head, Yes the warning points are for you being "salty" so your going to need to change your approach to this community fast as your next warning point will be a 1.6 for totting up

As for your last warning point no... no you did not say "ruleplay" you posted the following status after again being salty and trying to cause some drama at my staff team doing there job... a job they do voluntarily to keep this a fun place for you and others to enjoy... just remember that!

Here is a screenshot:

pg2jmdN6TWeAMH2NwmlRpg.png

So stop acting like a entitled 16 year old in the community and we will stop treating you like one, This is the last warning you will receive about your attitude when things are not going your way or something you do not agree with, I hope i make myself very very clear!

As for this game ban you know what you did is wrong and you have been here long enough to know combat logging is treated as exploiting so i am not going to waste my time with reading a bollocks excuse as for my staff team resolving stuff there and then they are not going to waste there time with members who keep re-offending, you are lucky to be opening this appeal today as people are frustrated with you, I have seen your name on our staff discord channels far too much!

I am issuing an unban but its being treated as exploiting and therefore your in-game account as been wiped as a stern lesson, any warning points or bans within the next 6 months will lead to you being 1.6 banned and then you are unable to appeal for 6 months from the date of the ban.

Take my advice and change your approach as you are welcome here but your not welcome to waste my teams time with your negative attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back