What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Gang Base Near Advanced Rebel

I'm VERY interested in the buying the old rebel outpost gang base near to advanced rebel. If you are the owner of it and would be interested in negotiating a price for it then please send me a message on the forums! Thanks.

20171209001033_1.jpg

20171209000917_1.jpg

Nope, I'm not entirely sure I'd sell for that price if I'm honest...

Best

Base

Ever

Not ready? Oh well... Looks like Dredd will have to find business elsewhere 😈

anyway hexagagagaggagonalllanoised, why u buying a base? Starting your own group?!?!?!? 

anyway hexagagagaggagonalllanoised, why u buying a base? Starting your own group?!?!?!? 
i would buy one at this location for personal use if i had enough. great for robberies, makes sure your money back in stolen guns etc in no time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone was to put a decent price in then maybe we would take it into consideration.... Maybe 🙃 

If anyone was to put a decent price in then maybe we would take it into consideration.... Maybe 
1f643.png

A rook with two 30rd mags?

You realise we weren’t selling, right? We were approached with a request to purchase...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back