What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

Altis News Network - Supreme Leader Assassination

Kilmannan

We were lucky enough to have our intrepid reporter, Brian MacPherson on hand at the Supreme Leader's rally in Kavala today when events took an unexpected turn.

We'll have more on this story as it happens, stay tuned.

This was my first half hour out playing an AAN role (what the hell does the other 'a' stand for??). Unfortunately I forgot to set my mic to record, so I'm having to dub over it. I've got some great footage though that I'll upload as I can.

Does anyone have any tips for screen recording? Can I get rid of the overlays? I've never done this before. I will be doing more of these - if anyone out there is gifted enough to do an intro and outro screen logo, that'd be most appreciated.

Cheers!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Further horrific scenes greeted the eyes of our reporter as the Supreme Leader's forces began to oppress the local population, dispensing summary justice without any legal basis:

You have been reported to the Independent Press Standards Organisation, for publication of violent images without due regard to the viewer. 

Good rp tho

never see this on server 2

Video of attempted assassination will come out soon...

- Unknown resource

------------------------------

Love the roleplay dude! Keep up with the amazing news.

And also is it alright if I use this video in my video? "Assassination of the Supreme Leader by The Assassin"

You can get rid of the HUD, go to the tablet -> settings -> HUD then turn that off.

For anyone wondering if this was "RDM". No, I got permission from whongcheng and admins.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video of attempted assassination will come out soon...

- The Assassin

------------------------------

Love the roleplay dude! Keep up with the amazing news.

And also is it alright if I use this video in my video? "Assassination of the Supreme Leader by The Assassin"

You can get rid of the HUD, go to the tablet -> settings -> HUD then turn that off.

For anyone wondering if this was "RDM". No, I got permission from whongcheng and admins.
Cheers mate, though when I checked HUD options appear to be disabled on the server. Not sure if that's just me?

Fill your boots ref video use!

The supreme leader Will gife a small interview abouth this atack. Im finely out of the hospital. I whas in a critical state. But Im home and safe!!!

Ive had a crack at some press videos, and after 6+ months of experience, have learnt a few tricks and tips.

You can disable things like the chat by going into game > layout and dragging them all off screen. RPUK overlay can disabled in the same menu where you can turn on low quality mode - I believe 6. Could be fun to make some videos together, you seem interested in RPUK videos. if you need anything else, pop me a message.

Have a nice day maiiinn

Back