What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

Allowed to shoot tires

As far as i know ye, cuz if they are shooting then it's a threat to you life.

If they shoot at your tires you are ALLOWED to shoot back and even kill them because its a threat on your life.

Heres is link you should read:
Thanks for the link, even so at this point, I'd still like clarification from yourself or another admin how you would treat such a situation, say for example, if someone had been shooting at a players tires, and the player returned fire resulting in a fatality and as a result of this a report was made.

EDIT : This is a bit of a grey area for us rebels and some police which often results in many teamspeak conversations following the situation, it would be helpful if we knew how to approach these situations going forward to prevent reports reaching the forums. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If the individual shooting your tires gave you good roleplay before he started shooting then yes according to the "State of Initiations" Post and the RDM rule you are allowed to kill him. If he just initiated on you an no good roleplay then that is a different story that needs clarification as this can be seen 2 sided. 1 Side where it is the fault of the initiator for not providing good roleplay or the second side where it is the fault of the person getting initiated on for not trying to roleplay out of the situation.

Trying to make this realistic as possible while also treating this as a Video game at the same time, isnt going to be easy.

This is a RP Server, which we expect High RP to take place for both parties to accept it if they like it or not.

Alot of situations involve one of the rules we have inplaced which is : Common Sense, Players need to start using it...

If someone is intiating on you, we expect it to be in any verbal High RP form. Stating phrases that ended into them Shooting you in under 2-3 seconds is indeed shit RP, but it gives you the right to PROTECT yourself since your realising that lethal bullets are flying by you which indeed can kill you. The Situation should be dealt between you and the Person Shooting at you, it all depends on how the Situation or incident happened from the beginning. 

You could try to intiate back also in any verbal High roleplay form, be creative and use your Imagination with some Common sense added to it of Course.

We encourage Roleplay in any verbal forms, instead of a Bang bang Situation with someone being shot down for not immediatly complying.

This is a RP Server, be creative and use your Imagination and dont turn always to the trigger of your weapons to solve your Problems unless there really isnt any other Resolution.

If not then your stay around here will indeed be a short one.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the link, even so at this point, I'd still like clarification from yourself or another admin how you would treat such a situation, say for example, if someone had been shooting at a players tires, and the player returned fire resulting in a fatality and as a result of this a report was made.

EDIT : This is a bit of a grey area for us rebels and some police which often results in many teamspeak conversations following the situation, it would be helpful if we knew how to approach these situations going forward to prevent reports reaching the forums. 
If someone decides to shoot at your tires then yes you can gun them down. 

I won't go in to the ball shit of "you need to value life blah blah" because admins will always tell you about this and you should know to value your life.

But in simple terms yes, if you feel your life is as risk then go ahead and fire away, just remember if you are surrounded by 5, 10, cops or rebels you should try and value what you do as you would in real life, what i mean by that i suspect in real life you do value yourself to some degree, so try use that in game. 

When the police start shooting my tires after 3 minutes of a chase, I usually return fire on their tires. I've done the same whilst being chased by the UNMC. That way I can defend myself from the chase without being a **** to the people chasing me. 'Lighting up' people for threatening your tires is just shit RP imo

When the police start shooting my tires after 3 minutes of a chase, I usually return fire on their tires. I've done the same whilst being chased by the UNMC. That way I can defend myself from the chase without being a **** to the people chasing me. 'Lighting up' people for threatening your tires is just shit RP imo
Then the cops will class that as you opening fire on them and just tap you in the head 

Is it the same with helis? People say it’s different but I disagree

Is it the same with helis? People say it’s different but I disagree

This is something which is always considered an issue regarding different situations.

I've always played it that if for example I am driving away and somebody is shooting at my tyres, I will return fire as it is endangering my life if they are unable to control recoil and hit me, however, if I'm stationary, I wouldn't hop out and kill them as its blatant they are disabling my vehicle with no direct threat to my life.

Also, when people who have their tyres shot out, they continue driving whilst their mate who's pitched a tent on the nearest hill starts opening fire. I've considered that shitty.

This is something which is always considered an issue regarding different situations.

I've always played it that if for example I am driving away and somebody is shooting at my tyres, I will return fire as it is endangering my life if they are unable to control recoil and hit me, however, if I'm stationary, I wouldn't hop out and kill them as its blatant they are disabling my vehicle with no direct threat to my life.

Also, when people who have their tyres shot out, they continue driving whilst their mate who's pitched a tent on the nearest hill starts opening fire. I've considered that shitty.
I mean that's sniper is dead anyways, aslong as a wild ponty doesn't come up behind him.

then he shall live

Back