What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

£35M Scam....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Nuclearbecause he is a pretty well known person in the community and he thought he could trust him to pay it back  
Never heard of him lol, theres people i've known for years and I would never lend any of them that much money, despite knowing them well, theres never any guaranteee they will pay back and theres no "contract" or rule in place to save you from a scam . Which means you have to be extra carefull with how you manage your money just like in real life.

Last edited by a moderator:
get em goneeee or just scare the shit out of him for the rest of his time on the island 

MORON (formerly know as SneakyManSteve) scammed me of £35mill.

He asked if I could lend him some money to buy a blackfish and said he would pay me back + extras.
Since then he has just ignored me and not even tried to contact me.

View attachment 16325
Want the money? Come get the money 😉

Usually hang around Airport & Kavala. Got ammo with your name on it 🙂 

Never heard of him lol, theres people i've known for years and I would never lend any of them that much money, despite knowing them well, theres never any guaranteee they will pay back and theres no "contract" or rule in place to save you from a scam . Which means you have to be extra carefull with how you manage your money just like in real life.
fivem money please

Tell @Hapito arrest him ... 

no one wants so get in that house in kav... he have some bodybags in the garden for sure. 

BiodegradableWellinformedBudgie-max-1mb.gif

I can agree that scamming in any form is a terrible thing to do and I believe Nuclear hit the nail on the head, you have to be extra vigilant when it comes to lending money, or participating in any "I owe you" situations. Moreover, whilst I understand that you are doing your best to inform others about this particular players antics with regards to this situation I do not believe this is the place to provide screenshots of private conversations in which matters which are clearly personal to the individual are being discussed, with what I can only perceive as an attempt to make a mockery out of said player. 

The initial intentions you had for this post were good however I feel that this has deviated into something other than the posts original intention. I have no issues with the initial "watch out for this guy" post, however posting private conversations and attempting to make a mockery out of someone I will not facilitate. The post in question will be removed from this thread. 

Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back