What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

๐Ÿ” Up-n-Atom Grand Opening in West Vinewood ๐Ÿ”

Jonny Marley

Up-n-Atom forum pic.jpg

๐Ÿš€ Up-n-Atom is excited to announce the grand opening of our newest location in West Vinewood! ๐Ÿš€

What we offer:
* Mouth-watering burgers ๐Ÿ”
* Delightful pizzas ๐Ÿ•
* Tantalizing tacos ๐ŸŒฎ
* Refreshing waters ๐Ÿ’ง and classic Coca Cola ๐Ÿฅค
Looking to challenge your appetite? Dive into our signature meal - The Pounder. Inspired by a city legend known as "The Old Man", this meal is not for the faint of heart but sure to satisfy the most voracious of appetites!

A Little About Us:
We are the Bones Brothers. Once known for our mischiefs around the city, we've turned over a new leaf and are now dedicated to serving the community. With our diverse past, we bring a unique flavor to the table, not just in our food but in the experiences we offer. Our goal is to not only serve delicious food but to bring the community together.

Why visit Up-n-Atom?

Experience the flavorful fusion of classic and unique dishes.
Dive into the legacy of the old man with our legendary Pounder.
Be served by the reformed Bones Brothers and hear tales of the old days, if you're up for some nostalgic tales.
We donโ€™t have any events as of yet, but stay tuned! We're eager to host community gatherings and special nights in the near future.

So why wait? Come down to Up-n-Atom in West Vinewood and experience a taste sensation like no other!

Looking forward to serving you,
The Bones Brothers

JkzHAgJ.jpg

jFvObSc.png

DoSOr99.png

RO0cZ7O.jpg

You lads deserve this, the amount of hard work you've put into it, i hope it all works out well for you guys ๐Ÿ™‚ย the menu and posters look aewsome too

Can't wait to negotiate a hostage's life for a fresh pounder burger.

Do you guys deliver to the bank vault? Asking for a friend.ย 

We would like to thank everyone for the love and support you guys have shown us so far and we aim to keep the forums updated on our journeys at Up-n-Atom.

Below I have attached all the Tweedle reviews we have received so far thanks to you lovely lot!!!

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

Thanks again, Bones out.

We would like to thank everyone for the love and support you guys have shown us so far and we aim to keep the forums updated on our journeys at Up-n-Atom.

Below I have attached all the Tweedle reviews we have received so far thanks to you lovely lot!!!

Thanks again, Bones out.
Keep up the hard work and I hope if/when you get the shop your carry on RPING it. Itโ€™s so much better than just walking in and buying and walking out and also hope you keep the van going around. Youโ€™ve smashed itย 

Keep up the hard work and I hope if/when you get the shop your carry on RPING it. Itโ€™s so much better than just walking in and buying and walking out and also hope you keep the van going around. Youโ€™ve smashed itย 
Thank you for the kind words on here and the recommendation, that's the aim if we get keys one day to have a food hub dine in experience. With dedication and like-minded people we shall get there one day!

Hello everyone! We wanted to share a quick update on the latest happenings at Up-n-Atom. Yesterday marked a significant milestone in our journey as we proudly received our Tweedle verification, officially recognizing us as a legitimate business within the city. This achievement is a testament to our commitment to serving the community and providing top-notch food and services.ย 

image.png

image.png

In addition to this, we've also included numerous community reviews, providing valuable feedback on our services. We've also shared a few snapshots of a few weeks in (Image 1) about a month in and (Image 2).ย  (Please note these may not be up to date and may have evolved profits since then).

Image 1:

image.png

Image 2:

image.png

(Hoping we could get a shared bank to store away our business funds)

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

In conclusion, the entire Up-n-Atom team extends our heartfelt gratitude to each and every one of you for your unwavering love and support throughout our journey. We are truly humbled by your encouragement and enthusiasm, and we look forward to persistently delivering the quality service you deserve while having a blast in the process. Remember, our doors are always open, and we encourage you to visit us whenever you see our lights on โ€“ whether it's to savor a meal, or simply have a friendly chat. You're all welcome with open arms. With sincere appreciation, Up-n-Atom.

Hello Everyone, Not took to the Forums for a while so just thought I would share an update on how RP is going at Up-n-Atom. As some of you may be aware we've been involved in multiple events since the last post and had a lot of fun with it too!!!

We managed to Get ourselves on the Bonfire Event a while back as @Vinnyfrom the Occult was nice enough to invite us down and we had a great time.ย 

DfvMJEy.png
image.png
image.png

image.png

We also got asked to do an Event for the Sol Marina from @Roublewhich was also a blast!

fV715He.png

The Kraken manager was nice enough to give us fan passes for their event. Which everyone had a great time at (Especially you Larry) if you know then you know aha. Thanks to @Joziff Jย 

wydt2xO.jpg
image.png

t5fDzsM.png

This is just a couple of examples of events we've attended since the last Post and we hope to carry on attending more.ย 

To everyone that has helped us so far, Thankyou. We have had fun so far with it all and like I say hope to carry it on. In terms of next steps, Who Knows? We will just have to see what happens and take it in it's stride. I will list extra pics/reviews below that may have been missed out but for now, Thanks from the Up-n-Atom team.ย 

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

p563zWh.jpg

pGzlMRC.jpg

KsHrSqE.jpg

r82zkLc.jpg

bZVXyex.jpg

๐Ÿš€ Up-n-Atom is excited to announce the grand opening of our newest location in West Vinewood! ๐Ÿš€

What we offer:
* Mouth-watering burgers ๐Ÿ”
* Delightful pizzas ๐Ÿ•
* Tantalizing tacos ๐ŸŒฎ
* Refreshing waters ๐Ÿ’ง and classic Coca Cola ๐Ÿฅค
Looking to challenge your appetite? Dive into our signature meal - The Pounder. Inspired by a city legend known as "The Old Man", this meal is not for the faint of heart but sure to satisfy the most voracious of appetites!

A Little About Us:
We are the Bones Brothers. Once known for our mischiefs around the city, we've turned over a new leaf and are now dedicated to serving the community. With our diverse past, we bring a unique flavor to the table, not just in our food but in the experiences we offer. Our goal is to not only serve delicious food but to bring the community together.

Why visit Up-n-Atom?

Experience the flavorful fusion of classic and unique dishes.
Dive into the legacy of the old man with our legendary Pounder.
Be served by the reformed Bones Brothers and hear tales of the old days, if you're up for some nostalgic tales.
We donโ€™t have any events as of yet, but stay tuned! We're eager to host community gatherings and special nights in the near future.

So why wait? Come down to Up-n-Atom in West Vinewood and experience a taste sensation like no other!

Looking forward to serving you,
The Bones Brothers

hopefully when im back i can be buying food from you guys!

The Kraken manager was nice enough to give us fan passes for their event. Which everyone had a great time at (Especially you Larry) if you know then you know aha. Thanks toย @Joziff Jย 
ย 

this is brilliant hahaย 

Hi All. Just a catchup as I feel like I have not took to here for a while. A few Months ago we took the next step of the Journey with Up-n-Atom which I am very grateful for as @Mike Polo Added in the actual restaurant located in West Vinewood within the city! Huge thanks again to Mike and the rest of the devs/staff team as it's great to be recognized for putting the effort in with the food roleplay and I appreciate that a lot.

1714174478818.png

Since we have had the Restaurant, although we have not yet managed to organize an event there๐Ÿ‘€, we have enjoyed doing our RP there and gives us something extra to work/interact with which makes in that extra bit better than having the Taco Van parked outside. Despite most the city being Vegan ๐Ÿฅฒ, I have seen a spike in people wanting to RP food in the last few months and it's great to see!

Below I have attached more pics of the Shop and employees etc:

Eddy.png
image.png

image.png
5354053588fee3feb757e8dc46014a29.jpg

b7ecbcbffe4e86cf990f70989e0e925c.png
3a836b046917df49a8c25368bf848bcb.png

7df853286f205ebb88833fe63bbe27a7.jpg

36a974c1946d7458c7549664a016f949.jpg

a94a1398159c31d3892ed08bcdd19f8b.jpg

Below are more Reviews from Tweedle etc:

yEAp9N1.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

qJCN8lk.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

JgL74gO.png

image.png

image.png

Thanks again to everyone who's helped out etc. Huge thanks to dev/staff team for making this happen and putting in the work/coding! I hope to continue with this RP. Thanks again Barry.

Back