What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 Goose Cartel v 6 PLF

BlackJack

☢BlackJack©☢
Lifetime Donator
So the PLF base was left unmanned, the Goose Cartel decided we wanted to treat it with respect by painting it with PLF's Blood.

So we did.

Enjoy.

Part 1 

Part 2 

Part 3 

Again,

Enjoy. 

50 shots later "I owned one!"....

Zafir, top of tower, Easy defence..... 

I don't like picking sides, but seriously.... I don't see this as a video worth boasting about.

50 shots later "I owned one!"....

Zafir, top of tower, Easy defence..... 

I don't like picking sides, but seriously.... I don't see this as a video worth boasting about.
My favourite part is the wall hugging to see them coming! :D

I stopped watching at 2:48 when I noticed you were using 3rd person to see around walls. 

wow, just stop bragging about it, I would be ashamed of myself posting this on youtube.

Just gonna put this out here :)

Arma is so much more than a Zafir

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a video, in slow-motion, just to show you exactly what that wall hugging does to someone on the other side. Take note on the pre-fire. Nothing but sheer skill here folks.

Dat 3% health, maybe this is a hint for military grade armor to be removed/upped in price, huh huh?

giphy.gif

The dick waving on the forums lately is shocking. This is an RP server. Just reminding everyone of that.

Camping. 3RD person exploiting. Spray and pray. You hero! 

Well done on your awesome skillz. 

37-YourShitsWeak-456x172.gif

Fuck me this video just makes me want to have a first-person only mode server with name tags disabled.

Back