What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

• The Official Roleplay UK 10 year pin badge has arrived, get one for yourself here 5 left!

1 Life per Gunfight

Are you in favour of 1 life per gunfight?

• Yes

Votes: 93 62.0%
  • No

Votes: 57 38.0%

• Total voters
I guess with the balancing issue regarding HM Treasuries/HM Reserves/AR Weapon Caches it could stay as it is (rebels 1 life until they leave compound, police multiple), as its supposed to be stacked against rebels in terms of difficulty, and with each of them it is the objective to exit the compound and make it to the respective buyer/trader/processor
one life per gunfight wouldn't be a bad idea but I think that police/Poseidon banks should still have their standard current rules but other than main heists, one life per standard gunfight is a good idea.

Dont really like the idea. When its happens, its usually faction to faction wich dont mind me at all. Pretty much, only times it happens is during HMs, AR cache etc. So, no
Seem to happen more at our Drug locations than anything

It sort of breaks the immersion for me when during a long gunfight I shoot someone coming up DMT and then I see the same person running around in the same situation 20 minutes later. 
THIS is what breaks your immersion out of everything else on the server? Ahahahaha okay. Your immersion is ruined by a name in the text at the bottom left of your screen, which is in itself is unimmersive.

I don’t agree with this idea (one of few who will comment about it too apparently). We’ll take a situation yesterday; my helicopter was initiated on yesterday and I took off and escaped; my teammate (who was out on the ground) got sprayed down immediately with no chance to respond. In this case you can’t turn up to a gunfight you were never really involved with in the first place? Sometimes you die to bullshit reasons in this game and I think it would be a shame to not be able to return after one such situation.

What happens if you glitch into a rock or out of a tower in a gunfight; so you aren’t killed by an enemy but died in a gunfight nonetheless - can you return to the gunfight? You weren’t ‘killed’ but you did die.

If people don’t like it when there are zombies then why do they keep coming back in the first place? I see a lot of people commenting who would want this rule in effect when they are winning but would hate it when they start to lose.

THIS is what breaks your immersion out of everything else on the server? Ahahahaha okay. Your immersion is ruined by a name in the text at the bottom left of your screen, which is in itself is unimmersive.

I don’t agree with this idea (one of few who will comment about it too apparently). We’ll take a situation yesterday; my helicopter was initiated on yesterday and I took off and escaped; my teammate (who was out on the ground) got sprayed down immediately with no chance to respond. In this case you can’t turn up to a gunfight you were never really involved with in the first place? Sometimes you die to bullshit reasons in this game and I think it would be a shame to not be able to return after one such situation.

What happens if you glitch into a rock or out of a tower in a gunfight; so you aren’t killed by an enemy but died in a gunfight nonetheless - can you return to the gunfight? You weren’t ‘killed’ but you did die.

If people don’t like it when there are zombies then why do they keep coming back in the first place? I see a lot of people commenting who would want this rule in effect when they are winning but would hate it when they start to lose.
Preach sis 😍 Good point!!

my helicopter was initiated on yesterday and I took off and escaped; my teammate (who was out on the ground) got sprayed down immediately with no chance to respond. In this case you can’t turn up to a gunfight you were never really involved with in the first place? 

If people don’t like it when there are zombies then why do they keep coming back in the first place?
A han solo vs greedo moment, cos your teammate shot first 😉

and im glad you brought up that situation yesterday, because the fight was won, and then wave after wave of zombies came in then too. 

I think one of my reasons for the +1 is the cost of sending in these waves. Currently with half price not on, a rebel loadout is close to a million. Whereas police and Poseidon (who already have numbers on their side) can just throw bodies at any situation(for little to no cost), and if it lasts over 15 minutes they’ll inevitably win due to them coming back over and over.

bottom line is police and Poseidon have instant access to gear and can return at practically no cost... the other issue is how long the fights go on for, we was fighting at drug field for over 2 hours the other day because people on both side kept flooding back.

bottom line is police and Poseidon have instant access to gear and can return at practically no cost... the other issue is how long the fights go on for, we was fighting at drug field for over 2 hours the other day because people on both side kept flooding back.
I’m not fussed either way.

but with situations like that, it is useful for the rebel gangs who can get away with robberies and RBA’s while this is going on. If these fights only lasted 5/10 minutes and then everyone went back to patrolling the amount of stuff the lesser gangs would get away with would be minimal. 

I might be talking rubbish i’m just trying to play devils advocate 

A han solo vs greedo moment, cos your teammate shot first 😉

and im glad you brought up that situation yesterday, because the fight was won, and then wave after wave of zombies came in then too. 

I think one of my reasons for the +1 is the cost of sending in these waves. Currently with half price not on, a rebel loadout is close to a million. Whereas police and Poseidon (who already have numbers on their side) can just throw bodies at any situation(for little to no cost), and if it lasts over 15 minutes they’ll inevitably win due to them coming back over and over.
I mean I raised that point to illustrate how this rule might not work in relation to stupid deaths, not to bring in the gunfight afterwards but whatever. 

I mean can you tell me what Plebs’ motto is? Because I don’t understand how you’re saying it costs so much money to return. Don’t you just “re-gear and go again”? Implies little care for money or dying 😉

I mean can you tell me what Plebs’ motto is? Because I don’t understand how you’re saying it costs so much money to return. Don’t you just “re-gear and go again”? Implies little care for money or dying 😉
😂😂😂 that’s definately gotta be the half price motto.

I’m not fussed either way.

but with situations like that, it is useful for the rebel gangs who can get away with robberies and RBA’s while this is going on. If these fights only lasted 5/10 minutes and then everyone went back to patrolling the amount of stuff the lesser gangs would get away with would be minimal. 

I might be talking rubbish i’m just trying to play devils advocate 
I know what you mean, if rebels rob the bank and kill the initial wave of cops they then have to deal with another wave when moving/selling gold. Rebel is so dead its unreal

In my personal opinion (So not staff) this is a good idea. It would end gunfightst that last an entire restart. Obviously it would require some tinkering (like exceptions?) But all in all I suggest writing a good post on rules feedback with your view on the matter. 

Back