What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 Million For The Capture Of SI Coozer

The real soap

Q9OkNlz1aR-E4lcteuOu0_oVefxe4LBtfWXfwBeMsm0hQXrDKOzPTXZ9BYoW4ZJehoKuG6qMAwEtWbWDXzWpcnfUkbPWsYdA6TKNQr4cC5pxVT4YNLZqGLxtdE5B0jzn1uHvjvbH

Ill be paying the man who can bring me SI Coozer 1 Million Pound

BEWARE!

HE WILL BE ARMED AND WILL HAVE POLICE AROUND HIM AT ALL TIMES SO MAKE SURE YOU TAKE HIM DISCRETELY AND MOST IMPORTANTLY OF ALIVE!

LAST SEEN IN KAVALA HIDING BEHIND HIS DESK IN HIS WARM OFFICE

IF CAPTURED BRING TO UNMC BORDER AND ASK FOR SOAP I WILL TRANSFER THE MONEY OVER A SECURE NETWORK ONCE I RECEIVE HIM 

a377883f256de65130335e8238ad6943.jpg

DESCRIPTION;

-WHITE MALE

-ROUGHLY 5"4

-HORRIBLE POLICE UNIFORM 

-BLONDE HAIR

-BLUE EYES

-FACIAL SCAR 

Signed

Pvt.Soap [UNMC]

2000px-Joseph_Smith_Jr_Signature.svg.png

​

​

​

​

​

​

​

Iif killed during the capture the UNMC will not be held responsible for his death or your punishment neither will we bail you from jail.

​

1 mil to capture an SI?

the UNMC is getting cheap, funding bad nowadays?

1 mil to capture an SI?

I know right? You could make more than that with a weed run. Not saying I do them( please no kick from Police)

1 mil to capture an SI?

I know man what happened to all these UNMC donors from every country under the sun. If your only wiling to pay 1mil for an SI you'll struggle funding the USS freedom 

I personally think it's time they Remove the change name System from the Donators and give it back to us normal people.
What you can't change!?

Back