What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 Minute silence

Karnii

Out of respect for the lives lost during the London terrorist attack there will be a minute silence in game at the Athira PD. 

22/3/17 - 9:00 PM

Thank You

I'll be doing a full two minute one on Friday, (will give people more time to make sure they can go etc), more details coming in a post tomorrow.

It is appalling how some people can behave in the way they do just to harm other innocent civilians that were just passing by. I will be joining in the tribute to remember all lives lost (apart from the assailant) and especially the brave police officer who sadly lost his life protecting our country! 

@SI Joseph Tadworth I will attend this silence! We must stand together 

scary to think how close it is to home...and such innocent people some of which were children..just goes to show that your life can change at any moment, even if you're a good person.

ill be attending this 2 minutes silence to show respect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes @Alex Jackson it really is scary to think that your life can be taken in an instant. I live around 20 minutes from Westminster which is a scary thought 😒

I'll be doing a full two minute one on Friday, (will give people more time to make sure they can go etc), more details coming in a post tomorrow.
Indeed, it's the least we can do to respect the innocent people who were killed, I won't be able to attend in game but I'll be sure to do one 

I was supposed to go meet my Czech friend there today.. my boss changed my rota at work so I've done a double shift instead. It's unbelievable that someone can commit such barbaric act against innocent people, children. Feels very strange to see this happening few miles from where you live. 

@SI Joseph Tadworth I will be attending

I was traveling in London at that time! I was on a bus going to the Parliament, keep in mind... I have been in conflict zones ie. Ukraine and Egypt but this was another level, hearing gunshots where you would think that you are safe... My heart froze. I shall never forget!

I am surrounded. Terrorists attack have taken place at London, Zaventem (Belgium), Paris and Berlin. As a Dutch person I'm expecting a terrorist attack and I'm sure it will find place in Amsterdam. Let's hope it's not going to happen and I will not remain scared until it actually happens.

During times like this I am so happy that I live in a poor eastern europe country...How can a religion promote such things...they think they go to heaven because of this but really? killing innocent people and destroying families and people on vacation...this has to stop

Back