What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 YEAR VIP giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ingame name: [uRGN] Dubious Penguin

Time spent on the server: 700 hours, since April last year

Your favourite animal: Penguin

What do you think of the server: 'tis great craic to be fair

Why should YOU win? Because I've really been far even as decided to use want to go look more like.

Ingame name: 

Lee

Time spent on the server: 

Not to long, only about 20 hours. However, a lot more time will be spent as this server is epic!

Your favourite animal:

Guinea Pig. Have you ever seen one shaven? Seriously? 

What do you think of the server:

The absolute best. Tried a few Altis Life servers, and nothing even comes close to ALUK.

Why should YOU win?

Because i'm greedy, and I want EVERYTHING. Oh, and i'm also cheeky, it would greatly help as i'm currently having a blast recording sessions of Altis Life and creating videos, and being able to get cheaper ingame items would help a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingame name: INS Voltz

Time spendt on the server: Around 1.3k hours, 10 months

Your favorite animal: Honey Badger

What do you think of the server: I have been here since 3.1.2 and I remember the huge update of 3.1.4 being announced and everyone looking forward to it. Then came ALUK 4.0 and ever since then the admin team has been giving and giving. By far the best Altis Life community out there.

Why should YOU win?: Well, I played a shit tonne, as you might see and I do play a civilian quite a bit as well as a cop. I don't play to leave (or get banned) so I feel that I should get it. Also turtles are not as cool as honey badgers.
Well... 3.1.4 never came out, they had a test server for 3.1.4 but then Ciaran came in and they jumped straight to 4.0 filled with buttloads of amazing features. #BringBackParkourJump

Ingame name: Robb.

Time spendt on the server: around 5 months

Your favourite animal: David Cameron

What do you think of the server: It's awesome, roleplay is great, admins are always listening, great commmunity nothing bad to say!

Why should YOU win? Because I'm to poor to afford VIP *cries*

Seems like you all have high chanses to win, as not alot wish to participate.

Lucky you! :D

Ingame name: Maik

Time spendt on the server: 275 hours ~3 months

Your favourite animal: Dogs

What do you think of the server: First server I joined, No way I am ever leaving

Why should YOU win? I am here to stay, so I could use the VIP :)

Ingame name:
[Gc] Rodriquez Farago
Time spendt on the server:
Your favourite animal:
Dogs
What do you think of the server:
Amazing and its the best RP server that i know .
Why should YOU win?

[SIZE=12.222222328186px]Cause i could really use the bonusses as i get killed a lot and i dont want to rush trough my money[/SIZE]

Ingame name: PCSO Dreamz

Time spendt on the server: A year in may! + around 1.1k hours

Your favourite animal: Dog

What do you think of the server: What can you say? There is no other server around like this it simply reaches beyond the expectational limits and delivers the best roleplayers admins and unique features! 

Why should YOU win? I never would say i should, of course i would like to win but i am just happy to participate and enjoy the fun!

Ingame name: [AIF]Cmdr.Yordle

Time spent on the server: 200+ hrs

Your favourite animal: Siberian Huskies :D

What do you think of the server: I think it is amazing. Best AL server by far with its great adaptiveness to change to something new and exciting due to the extremely active admins. Also the great generosity and the great community of people summed up by this.

Why should YOU win? I should win as i plan to be here n the community a long time and this would do great as i am quite poor. Also, 15th of April is my birthday :D  And i am too poor to afford VIP although i really want to donate.

Ingame name: [EXP] Enf. Bob Saget

Time spendt on the server: ~500h

Your favourite animal: slow loris and sloth

What do you think of the server: 5  out of 5

Why should YOU win? Because im gonna play on this server whole that time so thats vip status dosent go wasted.

Thx already

Ingame-Name: Deputy_Derp

How long have you played: One week... Amazing, right?

What do you think of the server: It is supercalafragalisticspelialadocious (I'm guessing that is how you spell it)

Fav animal: Cows cause without em' I ain't got me fuckin' TEA!

Why should YOU win?: Cause I roleplayed a heli crash survivor that gained multiple personas after the crash... then I got possessed by the devil. Also derp.

Ingame name: KillerPriest

Time spendt on the server: 1200h

Your favourite animal: Hourse / dogs

What do you think of the server:  The best server i ever played.

Why should YOU win? Because im not a Alpaca?

Ingame name:[TSS] Lt. San Miguel

Time spent on the server:abput 450-500 hours

Your favourite animal:Kangaroo

What do you think of the server:By far my favourite Altis Life server I have played. None compete with this one and the community is bloody brilliant. 

Why should YOU win?

Good luck everyone would participate but I chose a different path when V.I.P was different 

(Lifetime)

Ingame name: Ximi 

Time spendt on the server: 800+ (since nov 2014)

Your favourite animal: My Dangerous Tiger

What do you think of the server:  It's still getting better and better, I love it :) Awesome updates and not standing still on the same spot. The community has something to say as well. Yeahh pretty good!

Why should YOU win? Well, I don't really win a lot of things and I always wanted to be a VIP. Don't have the ability to buy it for myself, so I need to try it in another way. I would spend it good and won't do stupid things with it. :) Thank you for doing this buddy!

Ingame name: CSO Micky

Time spendt on the server: 1200hrs

Your favourite animal: Sloths <3

What do you think of the server: I love it. played on a number of communities and I can say that the work put into ALUK made it the best of all out there.

Why should YOU win? I have been contributing to the server in terms of RP experience and help for the past year. I did donate a couple of times but since my parents divorced I have to spend the 50 pounds of student stipend I get per month on other things, particularly university stuff and school items for my siblings. Having a VIP would be great fun and I will be sure to continue to strive to make ALUK fun by providing excellent experiences to those who meet me on altis!

Ingame name: Doc. Doohicky

Time spent on the server: 800 (ish)

Your favourite animal: Lions/Panthers/Cheetas/Tigers... any big cat really...

What do you think of the server:  Needs more cowbell, but other than that, it can fuck my sister.

Why should YOU win?  Why shouldn't I?... I mean it's nice and all that you want to know what I think of myself, but maybe you should tell me what You think for a change... how about that?

Ingame Name: [EXP] Min.TreseptionSP

Time spendt on server: 60 h

Favorite animal: All about those monkeys

What do you think on the server: Sometimes a little lagg but the rest is awesome

Why should I win: I like to roleplay on this server and make a little money to but if you want to buy something you need to save ALOT so the vip perk would make it all nicer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back