What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1 Year

Congrats!

Vo60V.gif

Thankyou!

NOT EVEN A FUCKING MENTION. 
IM SORRY! ILL ADD IT

Ponty... The video of me sponging that 7.62 (the last video) has certainly become my favourite video out of every video on here.

I have known you for quite a while but you probably only recognized me very recently. Love you Ponty :p <3

Ponty... The video of me sponging that 7.62 (the last video) has certainly become my favourite video out of every video on here.

I have known you for quite a while but you probably only recognized me very recently. Love you Ponty :p <3

I knew you from SGT Jack Shepherd xD thanks for liking at least one of the videos ;)

Congrats! I too didn't imagine I'd stick around - there's a story about how I got here, but that's for another time :)

1 year, WHOOP!

Let's hope you will be here for a much longer time! 

You're doing a great job buddy , Cough... coughh omggg my throa.. Future DI incomi... cough .cough omg sorry dude , think i catched a cold.

<3 @INS Ponty

Let's hope you will be here for a much longer time! 

You're doing a great job buddy , Cough... coughh omggg my throa.. Future DI incomi... cough .cough omg sorry dude , think i catched a cold.

<3 @INS Ponty

Aha we will see, who knows :) If I'm being considered then that would be great :D

Back