What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

100% Disk Usage

ech0

So after doing a windows update I noticed my game was lagging badly so I checked the task manager and my disk was at 100%. I tried all the fixes I could find involving disabling certain programs and tasks. It didn't work so i done a clean install and the problem is still there anyone have any tips ? D: I ran anti virus and all the rest of it and there is apparently no problems.

how did he disable it? and find out that it was what was causing the problem.

@Echo-in the performance monitor, could you let us know what process is taking us all the disk resources please.

@Echo-in the performance monitor, could you let us know what process is taking us all the disk resources please.
System 
c44f83d1a659e9c10537ea1ab8170019.png

https://gyazo.com/c44f83d1a659e9c10537ea1ab8170019

Probably looking at a remote support session to have a look at this. 

@Zeitoyou got any time for this ?

So after doing a windows update I noticed my game was lagging badly so I checked the task manager and my disk was at 100%. I tried all the fixes I could find involving disabling certain programs and tasks. It didn't work so i done a clean install and the problem is still there anyone have any tips ? D: I ran anti virus and all the rest of it and there is apparently no problems.
So it's sitting at 100% disk usage ALL the time? Or only when Gaming? Or what?

whenever I start up its at 100 then drops to about 50ish when idle then as soon as I launch or use any program like steam , chrome etc its back up to 100

Back