What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

100% Disk usage?

zener

Banned
Recently my disk usage keeps getting 100% used while playing arma, anyone know how to fix? it hasnt always been like this

I had this problem what sorted it for me was a new windows update It seems the updates either fix problems or cause more for others

Are you sure you dont have any other programs running in the background when you start Arma?

@Zeitobae I summon you ,hot shit.

Otherwise have you googled and visited sites like TomsHardware and other PC websites that often have troubleshooted issues like this?

(too tired to think of actual solutions, will reply in the morning if I remember)

check your running background apps and delete them good old videos you know. fi you have many apps running it might take up all your disk space if you done have so much. maybe buy a bigger disk?

upgrade+caveman_full.gif

@Zenerwhat OS are you using?

There was an issue on some machines with a recent windows update for win 10 I think that was causing 100% disk usage. You might just need to check for new windows updates.

Back