What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

144 days ago time stopped for me...

Peppa Pig

I found it kind of fitting that as I had come here on the forums for the first time in months on Thursday evening that I find out that the Altis server had died...I had come by with the firm intentions of writing a message for all that were close to me here in the community to help them understand why I had suddenly dipped mid April with no news or reason which knowing me was not normal because I always forewarned in the past to only give sign of life today, because to be honest Altis for me since 2018 was a home away from and a place that I received a lot of support during some very ruff times after my work accident and all the operations too my neck and that patch when I had lost all sensation in my legs for months in hospital bed on the laptop. TS was a life saver back them and so was the server 😉  I had to take some time to digest and think about what Altis being gone meant and felt to me so I took a few more days before writing today's message to the community. I loved you then and I still love you now but a lot has changed since April. Altis being gone just makes it sting a tad more lets say.

For a lot of you whom know me know that my life has always revolved around my children and no one or nothing could have ever deterred me from that....When we dipped last fall to Japan all was good but I had to comeback to Canada before the holidays to get unfinished business sorted with the sale of my home and possessions such as cars and what not...My return was delayed due to Covid restrictions and immigration and visa complexities that finally when all was settled and I could travel again to Japan to rejoin them it was the end of April on the 29th...I did go back........but it was too late.....My wife and kids all died on April 21st in a very bad car crash that involved some pretty fucked up circumstances in the end but no matter what it doesn't change anything for me because they are still gone...They emotions I felt the moment when I received the phone call announcing the deaths and what transpired I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy in life no matter how bad the fuck up....I smashed my phone at the end of the call and a lot of other things in my home and then the thoughts of suicide set in and fortunately for me people close to me here were around to support me and saw the signs and got me the help I needed to take care of my mental health so that I wouldn't take my own life with the ones already lost and to begin to find a way to cope with all of what was my reality in life and its a hard road to climb but one day at a time and I truly believe that I can make it there but only time will tell tho you can trust that I wont give up in the end...It wouldn't make any sense for it to end that way for me...Ive always been a * It is what it is type of guy * but this is hard as fuck to swallow but every day that I'm still alive I consider that Ive made it in life still and in the end well its like what you always did as a Pleb....You re-geared and you went again !!!!!!!!! It is what I'm slowly doing now one day at a time...

To all of the Plebs, Poseidon, NHS, Rebels and Staff...Thanks for everything on the Island...Best gaming experience of my life hands down and that is saying a lot for someone whom is 48 years old !!! LOL

Although I'm not leaving the community per say even though Ive written this post in the Departures section and I'm sorry for having dipped on you in April and now you know why but I'm still dipping for bit and will not be active here at all for quite some time to come but will stay in touch. I hope you understand.

To my close mates here...I will be dropping you each a word soon via discord be assured.

Live every day like its your last because you never know when God is gonna ring you up to say hi.....

Much Love...Peppa xxx

My condolences, best for the future!

Oh my gosh mate, I'm so so sorry to hear this 💔 😢 I can't even begin imagine how you must have felt / be feeling. 

Wishing you all the best, message me on Discord if you ever want a chat x

glad to see you're still around

i'm very sorry to hear about your wife and kids, all my condolences go to you and everyone close ❤️ 

hmu in dm's somewhere, forums, discord, whatever if you feel like you need it even if we haven't talked alot(if at all)

all the best ❤️

I can only imagine the absolute pain you must be going through. My condolences! I know it must've been difficult for you to write this. However this community is always here for you. When it comes to metal health. Don't ever ignore it. Take as much time as you need. I can't say I know your son or your wife. But my experiences with you can tell me that all of them were amazing people. We hope to see you back, but only when you have figured it out from your end. We all love you peppa!

- Best regards!

Dear Peppa, I am so sorry to hear about what happened to you. After all you've been through no less. If you need a friend I'm here for you. I am not one to usually be quiet but words fail me right now, I am so sorry for you.

I am so sorry for your loss, I hope the very best for your future and remember, never give up! If you EVER need a chat or feel down, DO NOT hesitate to talk to someone everyone here is undeniably going to help you! So sorry again 

Like Nalurah has said mate I'm struggling with emotion and words to say right now you now where Iam if you need a friendly chat or a laugh respect to you my friend although I wasn't in Plebs long I still new you had a good heart 

I'm sorry for your loss Peppa, I know we haven't spoken much just the odd times in a pleb channel or in Poseidon but if you ever need someone to vent to, only a discord message or call away.

Mate, I am so sorry for your loss. Words cannot describe. The fact that you keep going in nothing short of heroic and it is an inspiration to us all. You will always be welcomed back here when ever you want to return and you will always be loved here. I am always here for you bud, just give me a shout. Much love dude, keep going, you are far stronger than you could possibly imagine. 

That’s heartbreaking to read, takes a lot to speak about it also. Life hasn’t give you the best chances but I fully respect the steps you’ve taken to keep going. They will always be with you.

I know a lot of people will tell you that they are there if you want to talk which is great but I’d rather tell you that going through what you have and still going and getting through it is amazing. Takes a strong character. 

I’d always like to think every decision you make they will always be backing you. Sorry for your loss mate

I'm sorry for your loss. No one deserves that, I may no longer be a Pleb, but the "Re-gear and go again" is a great saying for life. I hope you continue to have the strength that you do and can find peace in life man. 

I wish you all the best and hope to see you around

I’m so very sorry for your loss man, just know that you are most welcome in this community if you ever feel like you need a place to talk. I wish you all the strength you need and happiness in the future. - Ivhan

ohh myy... Im sending all love I can. So sorry for what have happened!

Regear and go again as you said urself!! ❤️ 

Much love from sweden.

God man, I am so so sorry to hear whats happened. I know I've never spoken to you but it wouldn't feel right to say my condolences. I'm glad you have stuck through the pain and I'm sure your friends and family are over the moon that you're still here, you got a lot of strength. Take care ❤️

Fuck man I’m so sorry. I wish you the best for your recovery, and I’m glad you have the support you need ❤️

What a tragedy... I was wondering where you went at the time.

My condolences Peppa.

There is no other words for this.

Be strong!

My condolences,

Hold on m8, you know you can do it and just push it true, don`t give up, Much love to you Peppa

Back