What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

144 days ago time stopped for me...

My heart broke when I saw the title and then even more when I read all of it, I know we havent spoke much mate but I always admired how strong of a person you were/are, stay that way. My condolences for your loss, you have people here in this community for you if you need us ! Dont be a stranger.

Fuckinhell medic. Im so sorry for all that had happed. Glad we could take you in the plebs from a simple medic to full time rebel. 

You know where we all are if you need to come have a chat

Never thought a saying from a game would be so relevant in life. @Mad Yokedid well 😂

Take care homie ❤

i feel so sad reading this my friend if i could send my heart to you i would. 

we keep in touch brother just catch me up and we have a chat,

even if its hard just sit down and live your life to perfection as your lost ones would wish you do and they will wait for you when the time comes 

tecumseh-quote-2.jpg

I just haven't known what to say. You have by far been one of the strongest people I have met in this community. The fact you have been through nightmare after nightmare after nightmare and you're still trying to stand strong shows a lot, so many wouldn't have managed.

I am sorry for everything you've had to deal with and I really hope that somehow life gets better for you. You can find most of the boys in our discord so if you ever need a chat or anything then just reach out.

Stay strong mate

That is a lot to take in bro, much love 

Stay strong brother

Last edited by a moderator:
Back