What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

160 Iron Lost When Truck Vanished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky Hen

The Only Hen with a Cock
In-game name: SGT Frisky Hen or Bee Cups

Your Steam ID (copy from your Arma 3 or steam profile): 76561198126696541

Date/Time of incident (ignore if linked to player report): 21/07/2015 Approx. 9.45pm

Which server: 1

What was lost: 
160 Iron 

Value of item/money lost ( Provide the grand total):   480k (according to mentors) EDIT: did a successful run today and made £540k

Quick description of what happened: Stupidly crashed about 300m from the iron mine. Decided to head back and picklock a car a friend left there (with his permission) to get a toolkit from it. Returned a few moments later to see that my HEMMTT box has disappeared with no trace what-so-ever. The key was missing and I don't think it could have been taken and chopped in that time (just under 4 minutes) and checked the logs and there was no record of it being impounded by police. 

I asked around once it happened and a lot of people told me trucks can despawn if they are left with nobody in the area so I presume this is what happened. 

Please post video evidence/screenshots here: Cut the video down a good bit due to a crappy upload speed. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8EK7SO6Ww&feature=youtu.be

(This is almost a must! without this you have no solid evidence, that you had that money or items)

Last edited by a moderator:
My voice on this video makes me want to punch a small child.

I believe so, at the time I had 5 Hemmtts so it was a bit tricky to keep track of but yeah I think it went back to the garage after the reset. 

unfortunately i am going to deny this one mate as i remember we don't compensate T menu items.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back