What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

[1st] Vs [pT] gang war permission

1st RDM clan are giving this server a bad name I don't care what the forums say if you are in game & roll playing certain rules apply one of which is you have to engage in roll play with a player before you can kill them.

To simply just shoot & say well I told you on the forums is not allowed!

Also if you kill a player in game new life rules apply & you can't just kill them again for no reason even if they have a tag over there names.

If the admins want a KoS server then it appears to be heading that way if they want to keep it RP then they had better do something before it gets out of control.

I am sorely tempted to tell my guys the gloves are of & if certain people are using KoS tactics then for our own safety so will we.

Bullitt in all the incidents we have against pT, u weren't there... I propose u to roll with us under a different name to check the future incidents so u can reply to pT by urself .

My point exactly, You guys have strict rules to adhere to but your already at wits end with eachother, Imagine setting this powderkeg of an idea alight?

Last edited by a moderator:
all i can say is that something will happen soon, as this "battle" cannot persist. at the end of the day, we have a mouth and bullit has ears so he is allowed to know what happened.

Lets shut down this thread.

Did this war ever happen? I must admit it did sound a very cool idea, although with some pitfalls I imagine :p

A few skirmishes happened but then I told Parafix the gloves were off we would shoot on sight & as we had about 15 members at the time he backed down then got a perma ban.

Ah happy days.

A few skirmishes happened but then I told Parafix the gloves were off we would shoot on sight & as we had about 15 members at the time he backed down then got a perma ban.

Ah happy days.
0_o BULLETT!!! long time

Holy shit your back!
What makes you think I have been away & not undercover? Maybe I have stood right next to you!

I am a master of disguise.
Smile_blinky.gif

What makes you think I have been away & not undercover? Maybe I have stood right next to you!

I am a master of disguise.
Smile_blinky.gif
That would sadden me that you negelcted your namesake also how and why did you get a world of tanks smilie in here?

That would sadden me that you negelcted your namesake also how and why did you you get a world of tanks smilie in here?
lol never thought I would meet someone here who knows world of tanks here, how many tier 10s you got
Smile_blinky.gif
?

I got.

E-100

Bat Chat

T-62A

IS-7

IS-4

T110-E5

But I have to admit I gave up playing around Jan/Feb but I returned on the test server this week to find out I am now shit.  :D

Back