What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

1V3 AT PROCCESSOR and a 200mph touchdown in heli

congratz you killed three cops at weed processor....

They spiked a static vehicle tho, that ain't how spike strips work.

thanks for the sarcasm and we don't even know why they did it.
You're welcome, also nice thumbnail "FRAGS", I just find it funny when people upload these type of videos to the forums, seems a bit like shit role play IMO from the Police as they just start firing lethal rounds at you, even if they initiated on your buddy not sure why they're firing at you first and using lethal rounds for that matter, I don't think some cops understand the concept of a spike strip.

This being a roleplay server and boasting about gunfights isn't a great thing. If you are going to show off about frags, at least don't put it on the forums. Next time I suggest that you actually try talking to them and as soon as they come to you, you say "Boys I have snipers in the area." Next time can you please just actually try and communicate with them in a nice way.

This being a roleplay server and boasting about gunfights isn't a great thing. If you are going to show off about frags, at least don't put it on the forums. Next time I suggest that you actually try talking to them and as soon as they come to you, you say "Boys I have snipers in the area." Next time can you please just actually try and communicate with them in a nice way.
this was from a while back, as you can see I did want to talk but they insisted on me stopping before I had a chance to speak then they spiked my hemmet and I wanted  my friend to help back me up then my friend got shot and I was shot at so that's where it escalated and I don't want to brag about frags , I just see people uploading video of them fragging in the forms so I thought I would try.

nice keychain :)
I was trying to get my friend to fill up the truck , I already knew he was in their cause I watched him go in.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back