What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

2 permanent vehicles lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl0din

So, A few days ago (yesterday?) I bought a Hummingbird helicopter with my err... hard-earned and totally LEGAL money. I had made multiple coca--- cola runs and finally this was to be my reward. However when I bought the helicopter for the whole 379k plus the pilot license, some careless pedestrian had his Mohawk parked in the spawn area. My chopper exploded and his was ruined (I fixed his mohawk though). I hoped it would be in the air garage but it was not. I waited until the server restart and checked again and it was still no where to be found. It's really bumming me out and, I didn't know I could report bugs here or else it would've been sooner.

I fear there is another problem I have. I also had a Orange covered Zamak truck that I bougt a few dats ago for transporting the... soda bottles from the... factory to the... bottling place. And after my untimely defenestration from my vehicle which lead to my demise, my friend drove it the rest of the way. Once he was there he was RDMed by a player, I can't remember his name Kex something. The player claimed that he thought my friend (Wes) was some one else, who had killed him earlier. I got a good samaritan to fly me to the processing plant and when I got there, my truck was gone along with my coke. This was only minutes prior to the Server restart today at noon. I respawned after today's 6pm restart and found that my garage was short a Zamak truck.

I'm really bummed about the loss of my truck and I don't feel any motivation for making money anymore, I refuse to buy another truck when I know I own one. I'd appreciate if this problem was fixed

Love, Bl0din

I am sorry to hear the halt in production of our Islands Coke......a Cola ... We do not want Pepsi taking over ;)

The insurance company of Altis have reviewed your claim and can confirm your truck was found outside Neochori but was considered a write off

Therefore they have paid out the 100k back into your bank balance, Unfortunately due to a global recession they are unable to pay out any damages for loss of earnings.

Have a nice day.

Thank you for your swift response, Any word on my Helicopter issue, though?

If your still missing the Mohawk please reopen another post with the following

In-game name:

What was lost:

Value of item/money lost:

Many Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back