What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

2 years of fun has come to an end

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kattana

I will start by saying that this is the best community i have been in so far, people on it make it fun and joy for everyone and i am glad i joined this community 2 years ago well first time when i joined it was because of Tyler1 the streamer i seen him playing roleplay and it sounded really interesting on my point of view so i decided to give it a try, i joined the server with a couple of friends of mine that are not a part of this community anymore, time by time i made mistakes and i would like to thank the Managment and Staff of this server for giving me more than enough chances to prove myself that i can do right and hopefully not everyone thinks that i am a toxic person and so, what happens ingame happens ingame but nowdays people take Roleplay so far by hating you even on  the forums and out of roleplay, the main reason why i dont have interest on playing anymore is because i have alot of things to take care about in real life and i cant focus on gaming and doing stuff that needed to be done at the same time, i did meet alot of people here and most of them i still speak with and i really do enjoy their friendship, almost 1700 hours here and i dont regret the time and effor that i have put here because it was well worth it, i am gonna tag a bunch of people "hobos", people that i have met or had interactions with. thank you to everyone for the fun and joys you gave me i wish you all the best in the future on whatever servers you guys gonna be running... 

@Karnii and @GeorgieSnipez you 2 cunts r the first people i joined the server so will tag you first.

@Wesleyy nono Dont do it Dont do it lol

@John Smith my favorite slovenian learn how to shoot 😛❤️

@Nuclear Atlas Make sure you are still here when i come back and have the mask with you 😉 hobo 

@ACC Shepherd 1st Rouge Bot

@ShadowDirector Long live SOS jk u guys sucked

@Jordan Naylor Good lad glad that i met you 

@kRaul RAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUL, dont be hurting people with that Kattana aight

@Reggie S Shitties pilot on the server and worst player at Russian Roulette including @ellis1234 

@La Crox u just came back but unfortunately im leaving 😛 have fun on the server be a good lad

@Stuart My favorite admin back in the days, thanks for the advices u gave me i appreciate it 

@DCC Gremlin yes i robbed that bank but dont tell anyone 😉

@forestLT i wont forget you my man 😉 message me on discord ill give u my steam id

@Ntesla richest man alive first one to mine cryptos in Altis Life 😛

@Edgar Ville @TinyBigJacko @Vladic Ka @Wilco Thank you for the effort and advices u guys gave me, i did let you down alot but yet u guys gave me chances to redeem myself thank you for the effort and time u all have put into this community also @DjHolyChirst and all Staff or Developers in the community, i hope to see some bigger projects in the future from this community well if i come back one day.

Here is a small video i made i did get a return ticket just in case for the future, wish you all the best thanks for the joys and entertainment. 

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Well i find it abit rude i wasnt tagged

but anywhere bro see you around ❤️

Was a pleasure @Kattana, We had many fun times together in Kavala and bringing them katiba's to me when Drug dealer was in the chruch 😛 We had a lot of fun times my dude and I wish you all the best in the future! I hope to see you around from time to time and thank you for the RP we had together over the years bud! ❤️

I know you will more than likely contact me through Steam at some point however I will say this.. Take this opportunity to find something fresh and enjoy it dude. Have fun with whatever you decide to do or play. 🙂👍

All The best bud, always be a hot seat here for you if needed...  after watching your video,

YOU CAN BE MY WINGMAN ANYTIME :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back