What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

2 Years on RPUK!

Jasonnn

ᴅᴇᴘᴜᴛʏ ᴅɪʀᴇᴄᴛᴏʀ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴀʟ ᴏꜰ ɴᴄᴀ
Investor
Lifetime Donator
Well, obviously I have to be the cringey guy who does a post like this! Because why the fuck not? 

If you don’t know me, my name is Jason Detiri! I joined the server back in 2016 after a friend told me to join, he is no longer with the community so no tag needed. When I joined I had no idea the amount of amazing people I would meet and spend a lot of time with, it’s crazy how an online community such as this has managed to somehow make life better! That may seem crazy but it’s true to every letter and most people will agree with me!

We all started off in the same boat with the £100k given to us at the start and beginning to make our first buck with apples and peaches then moving on to bigger things, may that be illigal or legal! My route was mainly the police (Props to Athira/ East altis! Much love 💖). 

Over the two years I’ve watched members of the community make such an impact, such a difference, such a server that people join each and every day just to be involved in that.. that feeling of being part of something this big!

I’m going to stop rambling on and tag some of the people who made my time fucking awesome on here! Hears to another year! 

@SI Shepherd @CI Joe Macho @Silvertitanz01 @CSI Reminissions @Lion @SALV @Stavik @SI Ali Barber @Reagan Curly Wurly @Hasan Carstein @PapaSmurphy @CMO Norman @Hayden Tacitus @Reiss Triton @Sonder @Alfred @Charles Vane @ShadowDirector @Yankee @SI Zimbaa @CSI Gordon @INS Arrow And a hell of a lot more! Thank you soo much! Much love!

Jason Detiri 

(I know it says 29th but it’s wrong!)

Been a longer time than I thought - congrats 

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay awesome dude!

A1wwww thanks man dammmm two years 

P.s drunk texts best texts XD

Last edited by a moderator:
Oi oi, grats on the 2 years! Here's to the years to come!

200w.gif

Ayyyy! 

Didn’t you leave?
I mean, technically yes!

Stay awesome dude!
Always! 

Love you bro, come back to the police though!
One day I will return!

A1wwww thanks man dammmm two years 

P.s drunk texts best texts XD
Ty! Ya little lightweight! 

Oi oi, grats on the 2 years! Here's to the years to come!
Hopefully they are more action pact than the last! 

*nods back*

Back