What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

25M Ghosthawk rule???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, you can request permission to raid a BlueZone with strong roleplay cause. We cannot ask staff to over-ride a server rule.
Requested a dozen times, never even gotten a response from admins.

Blezard was just banned for it... doesn't make sense 
If you read Wilco's Earlier response, he states Bleazard was banned from a Trolling point of View, and that Wilco mentioned the Flying under 25M was frowned upon. Im pretty sure flying a Huron sling loading a Hunter into trees and a building is a pretty trolly, Is it not?

I understand your point of making the 25M rule a server one, if you think it should be put a post in rules feedback, not make some shit show here.

So youre telling me that if someone sees a ghosthawk it is mandatory to lose all value of life to fly above the 25 metres just to get rinsed by a ghosthawk?
The ghost hawk is an Air-to-ground helicopter, not Air-to-Air. How often do you see helicopters getting "rinsed" by a GhostHawk, bearing in mind it's not out every second of the day.

Except, you can request permission to raid a BlueZone with strong roleplay cause. We cannot ask staff to over-ride a server rule.
Everytime i have asked for that i was denied, "Abusing someones limitations" Sounds hypocritical to me

If you read Wilco's Earlier response, he states Bleazard was banned from a Trolling point of View, and that Wilco mentioned the Flying under 25M was frowned upon. Im pretty sure flying a Huron sling loading a Hunter into trees and a building is a pretty trolly, Is it not?

I understand your point of making the 25M rule a server one, if you think it should be put a post in rules feedback, not make some shit show here.
trolling? he sling loaded a hunter after initiation....

The ghost hawk is an Air-to-ground helicopter, not Air-to-Air. How often do you see helicopters getting "rinsed" by a GhostHawk, bearing in mind it's not out every second of the day.
why would they have taken a ghosthawk out for a huron then? tell me that

why would they have taken a ghosthawk out for a huron then? tell me that

Because it would probably be more effective than any officer on the bench of an MH-9 or Taru, bearing in mind the Huron is fairly quick

Last edited by a moderator:
@Porter1232 The Report was for Trolling, that's what it was actioned on, not sure if that can be made much clearer? Also From what I'm aware of James has terms that he had to follow in order to be unbanned, so i believe he was on a thin thread anyway. im assuming that video caused that thread to snap and he was let go of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Because it would probably be more effective than any officer on the bench of an MH-9 or Taru, bearing in mind the Huron is fairly quick
you said yourself its an air to ground vehicle but i thought they cant shoot under 25m? Where did you pull this from?

giphy.gif

you said yourself its an air to ground vehicle but i thought they cant shoot under 25m? Where did you pull this from?
The Design of the Orca is intended for Air-Ground combat in Battle situations, here it is used for Air-Air.

Blezard was just banned for it... doesn't make sense 
No he was banned for trolling, if you check his server ban and the report its trolling (2.7)

I mentioned the 25m as i feel its starting to become more of a problem with certain people.

Blezard was on a very short piece of string after returning from a permanent ban, It could have been appealed but then he's telling my staff team members to kill themselves?

True colours shined in the end, and now this has turned into a discussion on someones personal ban so the topic will now be locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back