What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

2nd Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kech

The King
Brief Summary: 

As the title says. 

Detailed Suggestion:

As we can all see the GTA server has exploded, lots and lots of people wanting in on that sweet sweet roleplay but alas ALOT of us cant get in due to the current mechanics and high demand in place, for example.. The "somewhat priority" for various whitelisted factions and staff and the way the server instacaps with a que of 150.

As someone who is not staff or whitelisted it is IMPOSSIBLE to get on when I have ANY free time and I have not got the literal time to sit in a que for 6 hours hoping ill get in.

So why not add a 2nd server? back in the day when Arma was popping we had 3!!!!!! It seems like a waste to not utilise the very high demand of people wanting to pay, those 150+ in the que could be playing on a 2nd server 😉

The Pros:

HAPPIER PEOPLE AND LESS QUEUEING. 

More players playing on community provided servers

High Traffic! who doesn't love traffic 

The Cons:

Costs like everything, its gonna cost money

more staffing/whitelisted personal to patrol and partake on activates within the 2nd server 

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

no

Nope from me, the arma 2nd and 3rd servers were farming servers and people would literally play on it till they could get on the main one

there was never enough people in cops and nhs to fill them and everyone would moan or refuse to go on the 2nd server

Not to begin with and at one point the 2nd/3rd servers would be put online due to request if the main server was super full, there wasnt an issue when it was done like that, why cant we have that again? 

Also the 2nd server doesnt have to be perma. 

@Dentibus

I'm all for this but it will be really difficult to do. If they're not going to put 100% effort in to it, it won't work. City Life has mastered it, where it is all perfectly synced between the 2 servers and Twitter is also synced, as well as car deals which are done through a linked system. You need dedicated staff/police for server 2, and try to sync both servers as good as possible. But I just don't think this server in particular can do it, there's already too many issues with the backend imo, and until they can fix running one server, we will never see a second one. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back