What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

2x 100 Round mags 10 Lrps 25 MRD

Merky

Selling all above not separate all together starts at:

5M Onwards... 

Wait MRD ? Isn't that the sight you get from a 4-Five. And the only people who have access to it are CSI, or NCA/AR breaking their whitelisting. I find it very hard to believe mate you have managed to kill 25 CSIs. And not to mention you're a cop XD 

However, of course if you can prove you have these items I will happily retract my statement and maybe bid on them :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait MRD ? Isn't that the sight you get from a 4-Five. And the only people who have access to it are CSI, or NCA/AR breaking their whitelisting. I find it very hard to believe mate you have managed to kill 25 CSIs. And not to mention you're a cop XD 

However, of course if you can prove you have these items I will happily retract my statement and maybe bid on them :D
Cam Taylor gets it from robbing houses (I presume) ;)

Dublicate *Cough* *Cough* I'm interested to buy some of em if you have some proof? it's pretty impressive to have so many of them :)

I'll log on and get a screen shot 

Cam Taylor gets it from robbing houses (I presume) ;)
how are the mx's

Last edited by a moderator:
Please explain how you manged to get 25 MRDs, looks very fishy 
1f602.png
I was thinking that as well , im pretty sure i have not seen the police use them ever. Like even when i was a cop in May 2015 , they were never used and were very rare then.

Back