What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

<3 the server but..... You guys banned me for no reason :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Francis

Hallo admins of altislife.co.uk, There are few things which I would like to tell you....
1. &lt;3 the server. this is the best Altis Life server I saw in Arma 3
2. Few mins ago I got arrested in kavala ( probably the cops wanted to check if I have drugs or some thing....) and then there were a big explostion, and then I got a ban from the server.

my name in Arma 3 is "Mr. Cake" I hope you guys will unban me or tell me when I'll be able to return to the server.... Or just tell m why you guys banned me.

Mr.Cake, I believe you. I'll make sure the admins see this in no-time. Yours sincerely, Aggressive Cobra. :wub:   

Players reported that you spawned explosive stuff and blew stuff up. I can't say anything about it atm, since I need to check the logs.

Players reported that you spawned explosive stuff and blew stuff up. I can't say anything about it atm, since I need to check the logs.
Asdrubael, your officers/civilians made assumptions which doesn't really suggest that he's the hacker. You shouldn't really have removed him from the server in the 1st place, since you've not investigated the case until it's closure.  Aggressive Cobra :wub:    

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, dude dude DUDE that wasnt me Is there ANY way I can show you it want me? because idk.... BUT i saw there few naked guys ( The clothes you starts with) runing around while I've got arrested maybe they did that/
btw, Dont you guys have some programs which Auto banning hackers or some thing? Because I dont want to get a ban anytime some one using hacks :S

*writing fasy* @_@

It want me And just tell me if there is anyway I can show you guys it want me.... idk do you wona check my pc's IP or some thing? ( Idk how hack's working &gt;_&lt;)

By the way, there were like.... 10 people in the place where the explostions came from...... How can you guys can be soo sure it was me? :S

It's RELLY not fair, they banned me without a clue what heppend there : There were AT LEAST 10 people there, how can you be so sure I am the hacker? Ban all the others too.

Please reopen a topic if you wish to rediscuss

Moving to closed due to age of topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back