What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

UNMC vs PLF be like

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Banter ;p

Holly snitzel maccie, never saw something like this from the cops but i like it
We dont like seeing any of this sort of stuff going on mate. I just said my part and didn't want anything to do with Hoggie's decision. Its time the police step up and stopped being walked all over like we are nothing.

This isnt a war mate calm down ahahaha. Its just a warning to keep there hands of the police 
1f605.png
. We do our bit to protect the island and the law abiding citizens and they can resolve any of there issues without bothering us.
Oh, sorry for the misunderstanding ?

double post- plz delete

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is the video?
I assume he deleted due to the fact the video showed police standing by while letting UNMC execute a guy in restraint... which basically goes against everything police are meant to do, value life above all else.

I assume he deleted due to the fact the video showed police standing by while letting UNMC execute a guy in restraint... which basically goes against everything police are meant to do, value life above all else.
Working together whats new, time for a break indefinitely 

Working together whats new, time for a break indefinitely 
The reason why the video was deleted is nothing to do with what you just said. The person was executed ( by me) in the UNMC land where the police has no power too stop me. In the video he even said he does not agree with what ever I do the PLF.

The reason for the video being taken down was too stop problems on the forums and people getting salty.

I must ask you this then mr peach why do some country's have the death sentence? Some times it's necessary to end ones life to save a lot more that is your answer 

The reason why the video was deleted is nothing to do with what you just said. The person was executed ( by me) in the UNMC land where the police has no power too stop me. In the video he even said he does not agree with what ever I do the PLF.

The reason for the video being taken down was too stop problems on the forums and people getting salty.
I wanted to see it :(

As the PLF member who was actually executed I can confirm that the roleplay with police before hand was funny and gave credit to the officers present and I was in a good attitude to the execution.

I don't really have any problem with the events, at the end of the day it was a fun situation and beat sitting in jail. I just hope the toxic police attitude towards the PLF stays in-game and doesn't flood onto the forums where it becomes personal, we play as a violent and hostile gang and that is our RP, don't hate us over team-speak for it. We all make mistakes sometimes but it doesn't require people trying to get our members banned day in day out.

Overall lads, it was just great banter and I think it was a great idea on MACCA's part . As far as I am concerned I am the only person who has the right to get personally angry about this video and I have openly discussed my view of it being fine with the rest of my gang. I hope you can re-upload the video  and we can all enjoy it as an advancement of the PLF VS UNMC war.  Anybody getting offended or salty  ( on the forums or team-speak) about me getting shot in the face on a video game should grow up. This community thrives on events that shape the politics of the community and this will be an episode that will alter the events of the war. The PLF are a good group of friends and our aggressive manner in game is purely in the interest of keeping our reputation up. We are a group of professional criminals who kill people on a daily basis and our RP is shaped that way.

06-partridge-bbc.jpg

As the PLF member who was actually executed I can confirm that the roleplay with police before hand was funny and gave credit to the officers present and I was in a good attitude to the execution.

I don't really have any problem with the events, at the end of the day it was a fun situation and beat sitting in jail. I just hope the toxic police attitude towards the PLF stays in-game and doesn't flood onto the forums where it becomes personal, we play as a violent and hostile gang and that is our RP, don't hate us over team-speak for it. We all make mistakes sometimes but it doesn't require people trying to get our members banned day in day out.

Overall lads, it was just great banter and I think it was a great idea on MACCA's part . As far as I am concerned I am the only person who has the right to get personally angry about this video and I have openly discussed my view of it being fine with the rest of my gang. I hope you can re-upload the video  and we can all enjoy it as an advancement of the PLF VS UNMC war.  Anybody getting offended or salty  ( on the forums or team-speak) about me getting shot in the face on a video game should grow up. This community thrives on events that shape the politics of the community and this will be an episode that will alter the events of the war. The PLF are a good group of friends and our aggressive manner in game is purely in the interest of keeping our reputation up. We are a group of professional criminals who kill people on a daily basis and our RP is shaped that way.

06-partridge-bbc.jpg

I thought it was fantastic mate but some people dont agree and have not took time to see this as adding a whole new chapter to the ongoing war with PLF and UNMC. Props to you for being like this after the event and i respect you for that Bennett. Well done mate!

I thought it was fantastic mate but some people dont agree and have not took time to see this as adding a whole new chapter to the ongoing war with PLF and UNMC. Props to you for being like this after the event and i respect you for that Bennett. Well done mate!
  Those people clearly weren't there at the time and I wish I had a 3 hour video of the whole event from the first shot fired at Pygros to the last during the execution video, it was brilliant and we are all a community looking to have fun, I have no idea why people would hold that against you. 

Just because i write against does not mean i'm salty, this community uses the word salty so much that it has lost it's meaning... everybody is salty apparently o_O 

Also it's not "people" who are salty, it's me who wrote against it, have beef, tag me and write directly to me instead of hiding behind the word "people" and "salty" 

I simply did not like the fact that police where present at execute thingy since higher rank police always say to value life above else, great video sure, put it up, i don't care really. 

So from what I have heard / seen this is a video of the Police and UNMC working together?

AND WE GOT CALLED LIERS ?!?!

Hello Altisians! This is your and the familys' leader Vlad Vagin speaking!

!!!!Once again!!!!
The Police and UNMC have now showed their true self. They are filthy and reckless, go against everything called honor and principles to get what they want.
The UNMC claim that they are here to help the civilians they have said several times now, yet they keep hurting our ranks in form of economy, man power and false propaganda in the news paper and over broadcast channels. The economy and man power Pro La Fam use to help Altis, the money we use to build fotball fields, shelters and new jobs. They also hunt down the people doing this work, claiming the UNMC are the rightfull owners, claiming that PLF are the criminals.

Well as shown in the video they are the once killing with the help of the so called "Government", yeah you saw and read right, they kill with the help of goverment employees such as Altis Police Department.
Inicent PLF members who only fight for you guys, the people of Altis! They hunt us, the people who help you sell your weed, the people who help you if your arrested at the coke prosessor or getting robbed at the salt trader, thats the men UNMC and the Police are after.

All we do is to the best of the land of Altis, we want Altis to become free again! Get rith of the people who keeps harrasing civilians and supporting the British Government with a blind eye to all their horrible actions towards our civilians.
As you see, your current taxes goes to people who gives away their prisioners like rotten apples to the so called "enemy of them" for joy and blood.
Thats the people that say they are here for you?

People of Altis, let this be a clear message, all their words are lies, and they will keep claiming that PLF produse propaganda!
The real propaganda is them calming that, together with their "here to help" attitude towards the people of Altis.

I had a talk with some people in Pyrgos yesterday, and they could tell me about UNMC raiding their houses to take their wifes, for  their weed crops and kidnapping young boys to use for their soldiers!

Let this be a reminder to all of you!

Well said mate :)

Win or lose its all good fun man :D

Back