What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

4 million pound boat - Price and Storage change

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin Forester

Brief Summary:

The 4 million pound boat needs to have its price and storage changed

1533032021_SeaRay650.png

Detailed Suggestion:

The boat titled the SEA RAY 650 is currently priced at 4 million and does not offer much for that price point. Upon speaking to staff via discord apparently the ship price was set when the economey was a bit out of whack and the current price does not reflect the current ingame economey. 

Currently in the city vehicle storage is based off the size of the vehicle, for example a car has 100 storage and a semi truck has 500 storage. This is not the case when it comes to boats, currently every boat in the city has 100 storage regardless of its size which I believe needs to be addressed. 

I have a fishing business in the works and was looking to use this vehicle for my fishing endeavours, but currently there is no point in using it as it holds the same amount as a small 2 person boat. I would like to see the storage or the vessel increased drastcily so that it can be used for the correct function. 

Price wise obviously it is a luxury vessel and it should not be cheap but I believe when the storage is adapted it would be worth between 1-2 million which is far from its current price point.

The Pros:

. To be able to use the vessel for fishing purposes 

. To make the vessel more affordable and increase boat purchases 

. making it more available could make them useable in city events like boat party's etc

The Cons:

I don't believe there to be any cons of this suggestion as it would only be used in a fishing role for increased storage.

Does this suggestion change balance on the server ?

No

This would be great for turning fishing into more a group/team job if the storage were to be increased. As it stands right now fishing is probably the most grindy/intensive job and pretty much solo. 

Implemented - Boats now have varying storages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back