What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

4000 Members!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilco

The King
Lifetime Donator
Wow!

I remember being the first person to signup... heck i remember installing the forum software a few weeks after the successful launch of the server.

I never in my wildest dreams expected to be seeing 4000 members and 20,000 posts and over 1200 unique daily visits that we have on the forum today along with the over 200 members we see visit the forums daily.

In my book this is a massive achievement for everyone here a big pat on the back for everyone (post your pat on the back pictures/videos below :) )

A massive Thank you to each and everyone for your support and from here we can only keep growing!

P.S if you love stats the server has seen 34,000 unique steam id's to date and there all registered in our DB and go down in the AltisLife.co.uk history books!

Last edited by a moderator:
3rd person to join :p

#17 here :D Congrats everyone this really is amazing! Here's to the next 4000 :D   :ph34r:

http://www.altislife.co.uk/user/2-general-cardoso/

#2 Registered

I'm the only person besides Wilco that has been here since the start and never left... i didn't realized this until today and to be fair i'm proud of myself for believing this community would go far, when we only had a forum and 15 players at peak time.

Thanks to everyone envolved, much love.

C.E Mr. Cardoso / Vincent Delaney / Mr. Cardoso

i have been here since.....hmm dont really know but i am enjoying my stay

This is the greatest community I have ever been part of we all have our ups and downs but everything bounces back and not once have I ever regretted getting so involved I'm not sure where I am in the sign up roster but irregardless I'm glad I bought arma instead of a ps4 that day ;)

1090th member. The best server I have ever been on and still getting better, keep it up!

Congratulations Wilco and Co. As Maratek stated already, best community I've ever been apart of and very pleased to be apart of it! Keep the good work up!

346th memories oh memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back