What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

458 - New Model Interior Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDiaz

Steam ID: 76561198081597115

Character ID: 60192

When did this happen: 04/07/23

Summary: 458 - New Model Interior Issues

Full Description:
Since the recent vehicle update, the 458 model was changed meaning there were new exterior bodywork modification options, new wheels and a new interior and engine bay. The interior of the new model has a new steering wheel and dashboard however the dashboard has seen a huge quality downgrade and something doesn't seem quite right with it as the center module doesn't even have a speedometer, and you can see remnants of the fuel gauge but not the whole thing - It looks as though the template or something is mis-aligned, either way it's definitely not right, and the quality of the images and text is very poor.

I quite often like to drive in first person mode when I am casually driving etc, but have found myself not wanting to since the model was changed. As although the rest of the car has improved with the inclusion of new modifications and the lovely new engine bay, the dashboard does not look good at all.

As a side note, would it be possible to also amend the car characteristics so that when a mechanical kit is applied, the engine bay opens and not the frunk?

Images / Video's
8mUDcBv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help in alerting us to this bug, now that all of the required information has been gathered, it's been logged with the development team who will look to fix this. ​

200.gif

Thread locked, awaiting development team response

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back