What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

5,000 Storage Truck for Civilians & Increase Benson Storage

Rouble

Detailed Suggestion

Add 5,000 storage truck for civilians, such as the G6 one but without the livery. Truck would be available at Bosh's Truck's for a reasonable price. 

Benson's should have 1,000 storage instead of the 500. 

Pros: 

- QOL improvements 

- Easier for mining companies to establish

- Easier & faster to move materials around

Cons:

- None

Does it change the balance?

This balances the server since G6 have it, so should civilians. Benson's having 1,000 storage just makes more sense than such a large truck only having 500 storage. 

To be honest I do agree with this - 

I feel like a lot of boot sizes need to be changed, there has been many of times where cars have bigger boots in their models but don't hold anymore, take the Nissan Titan for example has a lot of space in the back but is only 150 storage.

Bensons have a lot of space in the back so I don't see why it couldn't be 1000 instead 500.

A 5000 storage truck I feel like is a lot of storage though I mean that's a house storage capacity - I would personally think maybe 2500? or 2000?

I don't know I love this suggestion though I would love more storage in trucks and other vehicles maybe.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont think that the storage should be that high otherwise these vehicles should be similar price to a house with that much storage but it would be very nice to see the G6 truck added for civilians. +1

5k storage? BIG NO.

1k for Benson? makes sense.

Leasing or owning of trailers (like the ones you get for jobs)? These could have higher storage but you can't leave them about as risk of being lockpicked or even stolen.

5k storage? BIG NO.

Perhaps 2,500 storage instead of 5,000

Leasing or owning of trailers (like the ones you get for jobs)? These could have higher storage but you can't leave them about as risk of being lockpicked or even stolen.
I like this idea, allows people who can’t afford the trucks to lease one instead

+1 from me, I'm not too sure on the 5000+ truck but the Bensons storage being upgraded to 1000 boot capacity would be nice 

Was recently discussing this with a few others. Definitely need an increase on some of the vehicles storage capacity, however I do think that 5k maybe a little excessive (2000 - 2500) I feel would be better.

The trailer idea is also something we've discussed, that is a massive +1 from me. Holding an excessive amount of storage in a trailer which offers high risk & high reward and not only is a QOL addition, gives some great ideas for RP situations as well.

Overall, +1

I am against this my main reason being that trucks would start being the new "storage meta" since if they were increased to 5 000 it would be the same as a Storage container or a House i don't mind upgrading the storage on the trucks a bit but if you ask me 1 000 should be max also think that the fact that there is a 5 000 storage truck in the server right now is kinda of exagerated but it is what it is.

I am against this my main reason being that trucks would start being the new "storage meta" since if they were increased to 5 000 it would be the same as a Storage container or a House i don't mind upgrading the storage on the trucks a bit but if you ask me 1 000 should be max also think that the fact that there is a 5 000 storage truck in the server right now is kinda of exagerated but it is what it is.
that truck is only really used for evidence convoys to my knowledge

The G6 truck is only used for evidence convoys, so should not be compared or used as a "balancing point" for civilians.

The G6 truck is only used for evidence convoys, so should not be compared or used as a "balancing point" for civilians.
Actually it does it makes for different scenarios instead of having all in 1 truck you could have it split in 3 or 2 trucks and the crims could try and separate these trucks to hit them separately but with the current change you can just stack everything into 1 and ignore the other but personally don't care since i don't hit these convoys anyway but its more for the people that hit those but it can indeed be brought has a balancing point.

We already can do this with the current setup & the point is irrelevant to my post

Actually it does it makes for different scenarios instead of having all in 1 truck you could have it split in 3 or 2 trucks and the crims could try and separate these trucks to hit them.

Maybe, but having a large storage truck will just improve QOL
You could argue the same thing for cars being faster,. Having a lower storage encourages players to work with other when doing things like mining or transport on a large scale.

5k storage? BIG NO.

this ^

The 5000 storage was implemented, because of evidence transport and the amount that was seized at the Lost Raid and therefore people ending up for 7hours straight loading and unloading stuff. The G6 truck is not used on a daily basis. 

this ^

The 5000 storage was implemented, because of evidence transport and the amount that was seized at the Lost Raid and therefore people ending up for 7hours straight loading and unloading stuff. The G6 truck is not used on a daily basis. 
I just think because civs do 10k+ minerals daily and nothing about trucks seems to be done and everything being the same. Just because Police weren't happy doing their job raiding the biggest amount they ever had they get the increase of storage after a flick of a switch/snap of a finger over a few days period. Seems like favouritism but could be wrong.

I just think because civs do 10k+ minerals daily and nothing about trucks seems to be done and everything being the same. Just because Police weren't happy doing their job raiding the biggest amount they ever had they get the increase of storage after a flick of a switch/snap of a finger over a few days period. Seems like favouritism but could be wrong.
Personally i think getting 5k storage in a truck just makes it so there is less of a chance of convoys getting hit since every cop will be stacked around the truck with the stuff since its only 1 truck and not multiple and i don't think i am the only one that thinks that.

5 000 storage shouldn't have been added to any trucks to begin with either it be police, Group 6, NHS or Civs its just a stupid amount of storage.

I even think 1000 might be to much but its at least more "reasonable".

Moral of the story IMO remove the 5 000 storage truck and make it 1000 and make the Benson's 1000 and that would be the max storage for a truck.

Personally i think getting 5k storage in a truck just makes it so there is less of a chance of convoys getting hit since every cop will be stacked around the truck with the stuff since its only 1 truck and not multiple and i don't think i am the only one that thinks that.

5 000 storage shouldn't have been added to any trucks to begin with either it be police, Group 6, NHS or Civs its just a stupid amount of storage.

I even think 1000 might be to much but its at least more "reasonable".
I personally agree 5k storage is too much. 1k storage for Bensons makes sense. 

I just don't really agree on when something of inconvenience comes along for little things, everything is in their favour at what it seems to be a snap of a finger.
This happened on multiple occasions, so I think at some point soon civs should have something to help their experience on the server

Back