What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

5 messages per day?

James Travers

Travers
Recently, I have been sending messages to inactive trainee's within the Police Force. However when I try to send a message now it just says "You are only able to send 5 messages per day, please try again later". I don't know whether it's just me having this issue or if it is a genuine thing which has been implemented, if so I think it's simply a bad idea. In the Police we MUST send Forum messages to people to state whether they have been Accepted or Denied. The restriction, well restricts us to do our job. I was just wondering whether this is simply a bug or if this has genuinely been implemented.

GYAZO: https://gyazo.com/4085de3045fae26d691cfcd7f33b37a7

Always been a thing I thought.

Maybe allow NHS/POLICE tags to void this restriction, in a suggestion post?

I believe it's due to the fact that you don't have your police/NHS tags on the forum. You either have to be whitelisted or donator to have unlimited messages. @CInsp James Travers

Disregard, I got my Police Forum Whitlisting back and I can send messages. Question is answered/resolved!

It's obviously not restricted for the people with the right tags that need to send multiple messages.

In the past, the PM system has been abused so to avoid this for member tags we have restrictions. 

But i send my pals memes and shit here, i think it's bad to restrict people from messaging, people that abuse it or spam should be dealt with separately, if i want to message people on the website then i should totally be able to, otherwise you may as well remove the messaging feature. 

For clarification, NHS, Police, All Donator & Staff Tags bypass the messaging restriction

But i send my pals memes and shit here, i think it's bad to restrict people from messaging, people that abuse it or spam should be dealt with separately, if i want to message people on the website then i should totally be able to, otherwise you may as well remove the messaging feature. 
What's stopping you having a private message thread and just sending them all to that one private message?

Back