What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

50,000,000£ Building Competition.

Do you want screenshots of the place or how do you want people to send it to you

Do you want screenshots of the place or how do you want people to send it to you
I want screenshots of the place sent in a PM.

1 minute ago, Ryker said:Any Prop limit you have been told of
Haven't received a prop limit, however try not to go overboard as it'll probably lead to some props removed should you win the competition.

Hey @Danish do you want some kind of theme? like a scary theme with alot of broken down stuff that might scare people away, or a theme that is like an embassy or something where you basically have it all walled off and luxurious

Hey @Danish do you want some kind of theme? like a scary theme with alot of broken down stuff that might scare people away, or a theme that is like an embassy or something where you basically have it all walled off and luxurious
The theme is mostly up to you, but I'd say go with the latter if you cannot decide.

Many amazing properties so far!

PM it to me with a video if you can. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could ask all contestants to send me videoes showing the property's location, exterior, interior and an overview of the property from above. This will make it easier for me to share with DJ, instead of having to give him screenshots, also videoes do a better job of showing off the property.

Edit: People who have already sent in entries are not obligated to do this, however can if they wish to.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I could ask all contestants to send me videoes showing the property's location, exterior, interior and an overview of the property from above. This will make it easier for me to share with DJ, instead of having to give him screenshots, also videoes do a better job of showing off the property.

Edit: People who have already sent in entries are not obligated to do this, however can if they wish to.
Can you publically post all the entries after the competition(except the winner of course) so we can all see what has been entered...

Can you publically post all the entries after the competition(except the winner of course) so we can all see what has been entered...
I don't see why not, provided they are in video format.

Dang it @Danish that was supposed to be my triumph card!

Back