What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

6 Forces Alliance - PCSO Brutality *Warning"

Do you really think it's worth losing multiple lives of short-lived police officers just to get some armored vehicles off the street? Absolutely not sir.
Dont know where you are getting the statistics from, but i might advice changing your source. You might also want to reconsider your PR guy as killing pcso's is not helping. 

Do you really think it's worth losing multiple lives of short-lived police officers just to get some armored vehicles off the street? Absolutely not sir.
Well to be honest why come to the lands in armoured vehicles if you didn't want our attention, Our officers are not ''short-lived'' officers but are efficient and effective in destroying this small terrorist act. I believe this ''Alliance'' supported by the UNMC as we saw a lot of armed offloads and ifrits at the border, and if we find out your are being sent weapons by the UNMC for a intact war inside the lands, you can send them message that if that's what the UNMC wants rebels to do, if the UNMC purpose is to supply rebel gangs to form some sort of coalition against the government of Altis by hurting unarmed civilians i would say that it is a cowardly act. However if the UNMC are not involved then your self's are cowards for attacking unarmed officers, please next time try and attack the armed response, who are trained for situations like these, however do not attack young officers who are trying to help the people of Altis.

WELL DONE YOU KILLED 2 UNARMED PCSO WHO CANT FIGHT BACK WELL DONE
What are you on about?

Pcso can fight back, AR dont value their live, these pcso's actually do.

Keep it civil man, just laugh about it, dont be salty, its just a game

Well to be honest why come to the lands in armoured vehicles if you didn't want our attention, Our officers are not ''short-lived'' officers but are efficient and effective in destroying this small terrorist act. I believe this ''Alliance'' supported by the UNMC as we saw a lot of armed offloads and ifrits at the border, and if we find out your are being sent weapons by the UNMC for a intact war inside the lands, you can send them message that if that's what the UNMC wants rebels to do, if the UNMC purpose is to supply rebel gangs to form some sort of coalition against the government of Altis by hurting unarmed civilians i would say that it is a cowardly act. However if the UNMC are not involved then your self's are cowards for attacking unarmed officers, please next time try and attack the armed response, who are trained for situations like these, however do not attack young officers who are trying to help the people of Altis.
Ah, you've resorted to begging, I like it.

Correction. He's resorted to having common sense. 

Its a game These PCSOs are in training. How can anyone have fun when all you're doing is killing them. As if the Training process wasn't hard enough they have to deal with extremists who think that they have  all the control on the island. I'd like to go on and actually have fun, instead of being either shot at or taken hostage through poor roleplay. It's a game, why are people being so serious about this. Honestly just get over yourselves, this goes for everyone. 

One of the PCSO's was basically a CSO

What are you on about?

Pcso can fight back, AR dont value their live, these pcso's actually do.

Keep it civil man, just laugh about it, dont be salty, its just a game
I see valuing their lives worked out for them. Also valuing life doesn't always mean surrendering it's doing what you can to protect your life, if it means shooting your way out, or what I personally do is either try talk my way out of being killed or get out of area by running or driving away (I value my future pension to holding a position which may cause my death).

One of the PCSO's was basically a CSO

I see valuing their lives worked out for them. Also valuing life doesn't always mean surrendering it's doing what you can to protect your life, if it means shooting your way out, or what I personally do is either try talk my way out of being killed or get out of area by running or driving away (I value my future pension to holding a position which may cause my death).
I agree with you mate, but i have seen other scenarios were they absolutely didnt value there life's.

At the end off the day mate, what i post here is just a bit banter, but people are getting too salty and gonna hate each other because off this shitty situation

Why commit acts of terrorism if you did not wish to be labeled as a terrorist?, This wouldn't help you at all, but even making it worse, please tell me your true intentions with this new ''Alliance'' 
Yeah I see a big flaw in their logic hahaha " we don't want to be labelled what they've labelled us as so we will be what they labelled us as till they stop labelling us as such"

uhhhhhhh big flaw

Yeah I see a big flaw in their logic hahaha " we don't want to be labelled what they've labelled us as so we will be what they labelled us as till they stop labelling us as such"

uhhhhhhh big flaw
We are just not smart enough to realize this. 

uhhhhhhh big flaw

What he is trying to say is, we are not terrorists. You label us as terrorists and act upon us as we would be terrorists. So we respond to your attempts by acting like terrorists until you remove that label.

What he is trying to say is, we are not terrorists. You label us as terrorists and act upon us as we would be terrorists. So we respond to your attempts by acting like terrorists until you remove that label.
I would say not to act like a terrorist to not be treated as terrorist, its just common sense

I would say not to act like a terrorist to not be treated as terrorist, its just common sense
Oh yeah we are all gonna stop having weapons and go do cider runs, since you make the definition of terrorist that broad you can't even be a rebel without being a terrorist. Treat us as terrorists and we will show what terror is.

Some people's logic is completely flawed. Label us like terrorists and we will act like terrorists until you stop labelling us as terrorists!

while terroristgroup = True;

terroristgroup = terroristgroup + terrorist act

IF terroristgroup < rebelGang;

terroristgroup = False

Else;

return terroristgroup

Looks like we have a continuous loop of "logic" here!

@Samatlewis

Last edited by a moderator:
Well done, you killed two unarmed PCSOs who had no weapon to fight back with. Please do show us a GoPro video of someone has actual relevance to your cause, instead of two poor and innocent PCSOs who had no impact on the overall decision of you being labelled as terrorists. Another shameful act that further justifies police commands decision to class you as such extremists. If you want to make any impact or show that you are not terrorists then I advise you do something that benefits anyone but your "alliance". 

Serve and Protect.  
I don't think anyone really cares if we're labelled as terrorists or not tbh, the alliance was started before everyone was labeled as such so I don't really see how their cause is to not be labelled as terrorists :/+

Some people's logic is completely flawed. Label us like terrorists and we will act like terrorists until you stop labelling us as terrorists!
When you label people as terrorists when they haven't actually been terrorists, what else should they do? By wrecking havoc to the police force, or at least attempting to, they are minimising the response that the APD has to their actions.

Instead of doing terrorists things you could have talked to police command or something smh.

Back