What's new
Roleplay UK

Join the UK's biggest roleplay community on FiveM and experience endless new roleplay opportunities!

6 Months Deezer Music Giveaway!

OG Jon Snow

DEEZER 6 MONTHS MUSIC CODE GIVEAWAY!

Hey guys! I'm doing a giveaway of a 6 months Deezer music code, I got this from the new wireless noise conceling headphones i just bought for my phone what rinsed my bank account. If you wanna participate then thumbs up the post and comment why you would like to win! best of luck! ❤️

Giveaway Ending - This Wednesday!

I want it because i cant afford it by my self and i sit everyday in the bus for 30 mins without music, this could change my life!

I would love to have this giveaway as the misses uses the Deezer app all the time! and she's sick of constantly listening to adverts after every song, please take me into consideration for this 😄 

Also it'd be a nice little christmas present 😉 

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would love to have this giveaway as the misses uses the Deezer app all the time! and she's sick of constantly listening to adverts after every song, please take me into consideration for this 😄 

Also it'd be a nice little christmas present 😉 

Thanks!
ah yes the misses excuse

giphy.gif

please me bro ❤️ all i've wanted is a pair of new wireless noise cancelling headphones so this deezer 6 months would bring me closer to my dream ❤️ 

Back